What is the mechanism that causes molestees to become molesters?

Also why are many closeted gays narcissists? Please deposit your knowledge into my brain bank.
t. never been molested. heterosexual. hate narcs. simple as.

Attached: Made up data on gay crime.png (1156x693, 124.59K)

that it feels good

Kid raised in traditional homes are more traditional, that's all this study demonstrates

Being abused as a child makes them subconsiously want to get revenge by forcing other children to experience what they went through.

"This research is apparently the first survey that has reported substantial molesting of girls"oh gotcha we'll just take this first in history survey as the real one

Durrrrrrrrrr retards

Some subcase of their addiction to narcissistic supply (power, attention, being feared, ...).
Also those diseases (cluster B) imply in not having a well defined gender (or well defined anything else, religion, beliefs, reality...).

Nah, that's the bullshit excuse you use as dinduism.

This
Funny how dykes like Abigail Shrier are talking shit about predatory FTMs when dykes were trying to convince bionicle loving tomboys to eat carpet before

(((Shrier)))

>what is homosexual
Dykes creating other dykes was never reported until now. The world was only anti fag not anti lesbian.

There are probably many factors, but I think one is that pre-molestation childhood can be a sort of psychological safe space of a molested child, but in memory, and maybe the interaction between the thoughts of longing for childhood innocence and sexual feelings coinciding at the same time, i.e during puberty, could cause some kind of confusion that leads children to become objects of sexual desire. Post traumatic stress disorder is common among childhood sex abuse victims and often also are returning memories of the traumatic event. If effected by masochism, this can lead to eroticization of sexual abuse.

Jews

its because in order to make peace with the sexual violence inflicted on them, they have to rationalize constantly that it "wasn't that bad" and even start to identify with it. The thing about mental gymnastics is that they are often successful. They end up believing there's nothing wrong with it, so they no longer have to view themselves as victims. And then they end up victimizing others for the same reason, that there's "nothing wrong" with it or even something beneficial or natural. It's the same reason my abusive uncle is constantly shitting on his son to "toughen him up." His own father did it to him and he's been a broken and self conscious man his whole life struggling to play the tough guy. Now he wants to put his son through the same experience because he refuses to admit he feels like he was victimized.

>why do people that do heroin, go on to do more heroin later than people that never did heroin?
>why do people that play basketball when young, go on to play basketball later, more so than people that never played basketball?

Being molested just messes up your sexuality in many different ways. The posters suggesting it is some rational mechnaism are pants on head stupid and don’t understand psychology. It’s at a more primal level. There is a kind of attachment that is formed much the same way normal people are attached to their first sexual encounter but when you’re a child it becomes intertwined with your views on authority and being protected. Another part of it is there is this unconscious fragment that lives in you where you’re not fully intact with your emotions so you’re not fully conscious of what you’re doing.

t. Molested

They seek to understand their own trauma by experiencing it again from the other side.

In reality, there is a demonic component to this, but some people don't want to hear about that.

>Sex is a big part of the primal brain,
getting that mis-wired is not good.

Have you ever considered the connections to Vampirism in fantasy? People have known but not known for quite awhile

When my grandmother molested me it was anger. Like she wanted to do something like corporal punishment and immediately apologized and started crying. I believe it was the repression of the molestation that made it something to draw from subconciously in the moment.

It’s so simple you Freudian freaks. Jews have taught you to over complicate everything to keep you running in circles chasing your tails. It’s so simple: sex with a child is objectively the best sex you can have, therefore, the reason people don’t do it is because they have been trained their entire lives to not do it. People who were fucked as children have already crossed the adult-child sex barrier.

>why are soldiers who have killed in battle more likely to kill as a civilian

The taboo has been broken. The first time is always the hardest. After that, it’s just another activity you can do.

Abigail Shrier is married to a man, retard

Exactly this. Goyim are truly retarded.

>I was shot by a nigger, therefore I am a surgeon and a firearms producer
You don’t understand it yourself. Although you are correct about people in this thread being pants on head retarded.

This is why:

You’re right about the demonic part, but pants on head retarded about seeking to understand trauma part, no one fucks kids for academic reasons you fucking sperg.

>What's the mechanism

Oxytocin being released during sexual intercourse. It's the chemical responsible for bonding. early imprints on the brain last a lifetime.

Attached: Desmond.png (382x450, 229.5K)