The clearest, best sourced vax graphs yet

Canada has started publishing vaccine effectiveness in their daily epidemiology report, which is some of the best COVID data available.
We also have a vaccine safety system that's better vetted than VAERS and can't be so easily dismissed.
As a result I've been able to put together the best, clearest graphs that describe vaccine effectiveness using nothing but surface-level normie data available.
PLEASE share this far and wide. I will post sources and more info in the next posts.

Attached: covid summary.png (582x1372, 117.65K)

Here are the full sources.

Attached: covid stats.png (1151x5024, 904.1K)

Limits of the data:
>Canada does not publish vaccine effectiveness by age yet, so unfortunately the probability of catching COVID/hospitalization/death is distributed evenly across age even though in reality it is probably not
>Canada is disputing ALL vaccine deaths that have been reported BY DOCTORS so these have not been included, but the numbers are close to the myocarditis numbers
>Canada is not including comorbidity stats in the daily reports, so these are not the stats for healthy people

that's so sad, it looks like myocarditis is a serious effect of the vaxx, but since Canadians have given up all of their rights, I guess there won't be any cashbacks

I realized this graph isn't using percentages, updating

Oh yes, also: Canada has only posted the number of myocarditis/pericarditis cases and the mean age, so the actual age distribution is approximate.

Holy fuck that's great bump

WILL NEED VIRUS INDUCED MYOCARDITIS AS A COMPARATIVE

Attached: vaxx negative efficacy.jpg (1125x1111, 136.16K)

Updated with percentages.
I looked for it but all the search results for Canadian data are damage control for vaccine induced Myocarditis. I have to wonder if they're so insistent that COVID Myocarditis is just as bad where the stats are.
If you can find it I will add it.

Attached: covid summary.png (582x1372, 120.81K)

>0.00005%
0.00005 to 100
0.0005 to 1,000
0.005 to 10,000
0.05 to 100,000
0.5 to 1,000,000
1 to 500,000

everybody here knows the data is falsified. unvaccinated = 13 days after booster
covid is a psyop going wrong
you got injected with aids?

Attached: 1631228384326.jpg (1732x972, 146.5K)

There are lots of good studies, unfortunately normies will not accept them. There's no denying it when you use Canada's official data though.

Also, let's face it, it's probably "with Covid" not "of Covid"

vax myocarditis is surprisingly low for teenagers
seems like this is another massive fuck you to millennials and early zoomers

Ahh yeah, everything 14 days after a vaccine is considered "unvaccinated" - another blatant data manipulation

It is malevolence at work, nothing scientific about this.

I'm zerovaxxxed btw

This

That's an estimated distribution of myocarditis cases, Canada only is sharing the mean age and number of cases. All of the other information they're posting is paragraphs upon paragraphs of cope, see the first section of:
In reality the distribution is probably more heavy around the 0-19 age.
Yes, under reporting is likely an issue but the data still paints a convincing picture of vaccine ineffectiveness and danger.

In defense of this method, determining what someone ACTUALLY died of is hard. Doing world-class autopsies on 20,000 grandmas is a logistical impossibility.
But Canada should be publishing comorbidity stats to clear things up more. If it's overwhelmingly pre-existing conditions instead of pneumonia, that says a lot. I wish Canada would open up its data, but you need to be at a research center to view those stats. I've been waiting for some user to dump them.

The problem with scale is that if you include ages 50+, it makes all the rest of the data fucking hard to see.
But when you remove 50+, it removes a bit of the perspective of just how minimal this disease is for under 50.
By using percentages, I hope I'm re-introducing some of the scale. I want people to know their actual chance of catching COVID, going to the hospital, or dying, but unfortunately not every Canadian knows our own population.

You could do a line break on the Y axis for the values over 50 but then it kinda would look deceivingly small for the bigger age brackets at a glance.
So idk