WW3 warfare predictions

Lets discuss what warfare would be like during WW3 and by doing this we can look towards the past to have a a glimpse of the future, or next week.
WW1: mainly static, trenches were used to protect soldiers from artillery and sharpnel.
WW2: Not well versed in this topic but I believe urban warfare played a huge role and it was continuously on the move.

WW3: My theory is that we're going back into trenches in some form and my reasoning for this is due to drones, rockets and artillery which all will be using a combination of AI and Human guided aided with thermal imaging and night vision. See pic related.
None of us will survive stepping out in the open, assuming nukes are not used then the trenches will become city trenches like WW2 providing plenty of cover.
Tech wise, cyberwarfare will be used at the start but will be useless 6 months to a year from the start as combatants will be relying devices that are not connected to your fridge and smart watch. Maps for example will be paper, communications lines wont be digital either.
For nukes, i'm betting on them not being used, not until as a last resort and even then it will be communicated beforehand and thats when the WW3 armistice comes in.
But I do expect equivalents to nukes being used, almost every major capital involved in the war will no longer exist.

Attached: 959c38d4b116885f99cb90a7dff57515--gas-masks-trench.jpg (500x743, 137.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sDte-axR9l8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My theory is it's a massive nothingburger

Attached: 1643465168330.gif (330x497, 286.57K)

Well I've noticed a trend.

WW1 "Our technology is so great the war will be over by christmas"

WW2 "Our Technology is so great the war will be over by christmas"

Anyone talking about a modern war
"Our technology is so great a modern war would be quick"

It will be highly mobile fourth generation warfare with the re-emergence of city states.

If WW1 was 4 years, WW2 6 years, WW3 will be a minimum of 8 years?

Bedic warfare techniques, see video:
youtube.com/watch?v=sDte-axR9l8

We're all fucked, this is to distract the population from the incoming space terror.

Attached: 4e45e45e.jpg (360x450, 22.32K)

>re-emergence of city states.
I can see that but major cities will be prime targets for blowing up, London, Berlin, NYC, DC, Paris, Warsaw, Moscow, Beijing, Shanghai, majority of Tokyo etc will be severely damage or non existent, it's the last place you want to be in once WW3 kicks off and turns hot. Maybe the outskirts of major cities would be largely intact.
I guess smaller cities with little industrial and military connections will survive?

Shit would be so fucking brutal man i think infantry would be pretty much useless

And the end of it will take between 20 minutes to a few hours.

Nigga, during the last karabakh war armenian trenches got obliterated by azeri drones from the air, no matter if someone was hiding there or not

The United States will more than likely collapse into several distinct nations at some point in the near future. Whether anons on this board agree with it or not global order is entirely reliant on the stability of the US. China will ultimately collapse into a horrendous civil war with deaths in the hundreds of millions as is tradition. The closest thing we will get to WWIII is the sprawling resource wars which will follow in the wake of this upheaval for global order. Any violence that will be seen in established city state regions will be fairly limited. The extent of the damage will be limited to the third world after "stability" returns to first world nations. War will look very similar to the conflict in Rhodesia. Light infantry, light cavalry, and high grade surveillance technology and the like.

nuclear war = endgame for all of civilization and conlict
12,000 warheads could turn almost every single civilized center to ash and the disorder afterwards would result in complete chaos.
the simple fact is that either there's a truce or the losing side launches everything and makes civilization disappear for the next 20,000 years.
according to US estimates in 1960, 60-80% of the US population and 20-40% of the soviet population would perish in the initial war, more would die in the first month when inevitably looting and killing starts and people start splitting eachothers skulls open for survival. no city will survive, and eventually knowledge of this civilization will fade

trench warfare is a figment of the past, the reality would be combined arms warfare

Urban shitholes should be annihilated, it will be the saving grace of civilization not it’s end

WW3 was a White-hat op thats currently playing out.

Nukes do not exist. Research it

everything will be plunged into the dark, not just urban centers. most of the country will be plunged into resource shortages as the fabric of society dissolves when the first bomb hits. expect large migrant caravans of people fleeing into the rural areas for food and help, expect massive resource shortages as nuclear winter sets in, expect constant looting and conflict, etc. it is nearly unimaginable the scale of collapse that would occur, there would be no centralized society for atleast a couple thousand years

>large migrant caravans of people fleeing into the rural areas
>resource shortages
Make up your mind!

the migrant caravans will be caused by the resource shortages and they will also cause the resource shortages by robbing the farmers of what little they produce afterwards dry. it'll be almost impossible to maintain industrial farming method after a complete loss of access to artificial fertilizer and a loss of access to most mechanical parts used to maintain mechanical farming equipment

modern world is a gigantic house of cards delicately predicated that supply is fulfilled, and when inevitably globalization and trade collapses, and the infastructure completely disappears, it's gonna be a sink or swim situation

>robbing the farmers
Lol. I’ll farm you dumb coastie

The city hordes are what concerns me. The nukes don't kill everyone and there will be millions of starving city slickers heading generally this direction on foot.

Cities have no resources. They are worthless pits of poverty. No one will want to feed that many useless people.

This guy is right

Attached: 1644730857013.gif (498x280, 3.57M)

4th generation warfare.
People are just going to go about their daily lives while Chinese investors buy out the stock market and any property they can get their hands on.
The squeeze of social disorder will lead to more and more localized violence. There will never be full on conflict between nations. Just endless protest outbreaks of violence that are funded by foreign money.
BLM, or even a truck rally, funded by wealthy people in power. Even if they aren’t elected.
I think Bitcoin had also created a new generation of wealth that is typically more anti establishment and will start to find various organizations.

>global order is entirely reliant on the stability of the US.
Kek no

Sustainable use of 4th to 6th gen fighters and modern armored vehicles on a war of attrition will be imposible.

We will see high tech cores working as the center piece of larger pseudo ww2 tanks and air-frames as screening elements.

13 months