Irish Culture

Irish culture is centred around seething about England. They killed hundreds of their own citizens in the Irish Civil War to prove something to the English. They listen to rap music by former ex colonies in an attempt to identify with a common “post colonial struggle.” They LARP as the IRA online. The streets of their cities are littered with statues commemorating the potato famine. They draw the entirety of their modern social movements from attempting to be the opposite of the English. Their sports industry revolves around hoping the English team loses. They use random Gaelic words like “craic” and “ Tiocfaidh ár lá“ (even though they do not know what they mean) in an attempt to resist the English language. They worship the EU and Macron in hopes of btfoing the English. Their men sit at home watching the EPL while their women sit around watching English period dramas and fantasising about posh English dick. Their “pan-celtic vision” does not revolve around uniting the celtic peoples under a shared flag and destiny but of taking land from England. They worship LGBTQ refugees-welcome politicians like Gerry Adams in the hope of gaining the attention of the English. Their movies are filled with English villains and fantasies of recapturing Northern Ireland. They seethe about English dominance to the point that the term “British Isles” does not make them think of the isle of Great Britain, Hebrides, Shetland, Orkney, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey and Ireland but of the British Empire instead. They will tell you how irrelevant the English are and how English culture is inferior and stale, and that they are just “pretending” to be obsessed with England but the evidence speaks for itself in that England will always live rent-free in their head.

Attached: 48D89BA6-4A49-41FC-8132-285CFD41A609.jpg (750x636, 156.32K)

British culture is centered around seething about Europe.

Right on cue. They don’t even see you as one of them, just another mutt

Attached: 95673951-5B4C-42D0-955C-BC62519AB028.png (1000x1000, 377.43K)

You bongs seethe about America 24/7.

>thousands of British children being raped by Pakistani cock this very second
>OP decides to post about Irish people on Any Forums
BASED

Lmfao you pussies couldn’t beat a tiny ragtag team of colonial peasant farmers

I’m a true mutt. German, Italian French, Czech. One thing that all these people have in common is that their history is muddled with (((British))) tricks

Irish are Western version of Ukrainians. Bunch of degenerate trash Just like Americans are a mimicry of degenerate trash like Russian Federation. Bunch of White Nigger mutts who think they have a culture. None of you guys have a culture, you just pretend that you do.

Attached: time to get to work.jpg (432x543, 42.54K)

OP BTFO‘d

Irish "nationalism" is literally just butthurt and seethe, it's kind of amazing how much asspain can be stored on one small island

Attached: butthurt.png (936x732, 476.66K)

It's a Jewish D&C. And just look at the other kikes in the thread trying to instill it.

Attached: 1618009039979.jpg (574x578, 59.38K)

cope seethe dialate, im half irish and unironically better than you because of it. Fuck you anglo scum have fun getting bred out of existence.
ANGLO WOMEN CRAVE MY BIC
CELTIC BVLLS WILL BREED YOUR WOMEN

Irish are drunk slaves. There is no difference between them and Serbs. Both are inferior trash. They didn't built shit and they try to justify their nationhood. Same with Ukranians and Russia and U.S. Bunch of Wiggers..

Attached: chinese genocide when.jpg (713x285, 49.79K)

You're in U.S. Your own bloodline is gonna get diluted by the spics in the future since you're in Yankee land. Enjoy matching the Untermensh not just in IQ but appearance too.

Attached: fuck you nigger.jpg (782x777, 108.27K)

btw, Joe Biden's mother was not born in Ireland. Literally "muh heritage" larping taken to the extreme

I'm half Irish. I visited Ireland and came to the realization that it is a nation of losers who do nothing but seethe over why they lost. I fucking hate Ireland and the Irish. RULE BRITANNIA!

Well as an irish-white Mexican I say fuck anglos fuck the queen and fuck all Anglo nations and woman

Irish nationalists from my experience are either third position spergs or fags that constantly seethe about something the British did a century ago

tell that to all the idiots who go on about their "confederate heritage", shit barely even lasted 4 years.

>you have plundered many nations

Attached: 89978747-652B-402F-B125-71F0BFAD670A.jpg (720x394, 18.3K)

Irish never accomplished anything in their history. Just a LARP like Ukraine. Ireland is Britain's Bitch and Ukraine will always be Russia's bitch.

Attached: he can't keep getting away with it.jpg (707x397, 54.17K)