Russia invades ukraine

what would the war actually look like?

Attached: 1617527609706.jpg (530x834, 22.36K)

A lot of Russian soldiers would defect to the West

A lot of violated Ukranian bussy.

Imagine picrel but the drones slam into your plane and boat and even you at full speed. ww3 is going to be insane

Attached: 1614378807271.webm (640x360, 1.45M)

It would start with a massive nuclear strike on Washington DC. Please Vladimir Putin don't do that.

You will never have access to me until the day I die, bitch.

bro you have girly feet

hopefully like pic related but all over the world shortly after.

Attached: 614561561.jpg (800x675, 40.76K)

>ukraine literally right now
picrel is from december. it's basically ww1 but with better tech

Attached: trenches russia.jpg (634x423, 100.14K)

Nice foot gayboy

Attached: 1111.jpg (1080x1920, 470.71K)

This is why I'm exempt from the draft. lost it in a construction accident

Attached: My_Hand.jpg (3024x4032, 1.08M)

Russia will not invade but will not stand down to american aggression on their border.
If you finally manage to provoke them enough you can expect just another long drawn out conflict with politicians rules that don't make any sense while Ukraine gets absolutely destroyed

Damn bro. Is that your fingers growing back??

>ww3 is going to be insane
This, pure fucking carnage for all sides. I am very morbidly curious in what WW3 would actually look like. Would it be active like WW2? Or would it be trench warfare due to the amount of rockets, artillery and drones with thermal imaging and night vision mixed with AI and a pilot?
Would chemical warfare be used? Dropping satellites on each other? Steel rod kinetic bombardment?
All i know is that the world will obviously never be the same again. The US would collapse, China would collapse (a steel rod is going straight into TGD), Israel will no longer exist and a nuke would absolutely go off in the ME.
A good billion will die as casualties of war just due to the sheer power and damage, from famine and illness/disease, then followed by another multi million from societal collapse.
Post WW3 would be a global dark age for Humanity but assuming Humanity survives it, you can bet your ass the dark age will be followed with a golden age.
The technological advancement from WW3 would no doubt send Humanity into the stars.

there's no bone to grow back into. they are like little flesh balls

I don't know I've never been to Russia

But the west will lose, and then those soldiers will be hung as the cowards they are.

that's deformed not construction accident. why would there be nubz?

>Post WW3 would be a global dark age for Humanity but assuming Humanity survives it, you can bet your ass the dark age will be followed with a golden age.

I think it will be like Star Trek(before it was pozzed), a great regression culturally, before a spur forward.
The entire concept is interesting. I hope to god I will not see it, but who knows

Attached: warr.jpg (799x449, 48.32K)

Grab a big hammer and drop it on your foot. You won't be able to think straight for a while, eventually it will heal but the pain will be forever etched in your memory.

what country are they from?

America, if your talking about picrel

Ukraine is a country that has been bullied like a nerd for literally hundreds of years. But they're an angry nerd now and all bets are off.
Lads, I would much rather be hiding "nothing ever happens" threads than staying up late on the Russo-Ukraine war. Eastern European conflicts are so damned ugly and cultural. Newfags and zoomers have no clue. Jesus Christ in heaven above, I pray for peaceful resolution. No more brother wars.

story?
yea Ukrainians are fighters, but this shit is being astrotufed rn. I suspect the dirty dem dealings in ukraine are playing a role here.

little flesh balls typed these posts