What would you do if your wife end up with a genetic disorder

That makes your child look black?

Attached: FLcIgskVgAIiybF.jpg (1242x1002, 107.45K)

Asian man sexually assaults white woman in the UK

Honor kill them both

>Good Post

Being a cheating whore isn't a genetic disorder, it's the genetic default

he knows that we knows.

I bet even reddit is ripping on him for that one its that bad

Be understanding, and show my solidarity with the black community by going out to the store for a pack of cigarettes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

statistically improbably. Just the fact she has brown eyes is a 1 in 6000 chance. her skin being that color is a different gene with around 1 in 32000 chance from those parents. Ignoring the hair because woman can fake that, we conclude that this baby's origin story is 23000 times less likely than the truth: this woman is a cheater.

>That grimacing smile
Imagine how terrible it must be. To be a normie and see this shit playing out in front of you, but to acknowledge the plain as day truth is to be racist or sexist.
I can't imagine the level of hell this man is living in right now.

Attached: Screenshot_20220212-203749.png (720x1280, 618.3K)

how many fucking memes do you need dude

What the fuck do you mean?

>paternity test
later..
>tragic boating accident

That's not a grimace, that's a cheeky, knowing smile
He's gonna be fucking that little negro in a few years and he knows it, with zero sense of guilt because it isn't even his spawn

Attached: 5AB28683-1358-409E-AFD3-755B0A3E2B32.jpg (667x936, 145.21K)

Traditional American family.

Watch it like the woody allen side ;)

he knows when any of man of any race sees him, they'll laughing at him. He knows what the looks are for but he'll never do anything because if he had balls he'd leave.

if he's a white guy who married a coal burner with mulattos, he's most like a pedophile or some kind of sexual deviant

Attached: robert william fisher.png (519x692, 207.57K)

So what's the problem? She was a whore anyway and slept with him because she can't tell the gookers apart.
the lads joked about, she's ashamed and cried rape.

either leave to tell gookers apart or stop being a whore

paternity test and leave the whore if it's not mine.

I don't think that's how skin color genes work
At least in highschool they taught us it was like mixing paints

Abortion and execution should be mandatory for this kind of scum. That niglet doesn't even look anything like the mother let alone the father.

Why are white "men" so pathetic? I boss around white boys at my job like there's no tomorrow and they don't say a word back to me. Can someone explain why you guys are so easily intimidated?

>fabricate story on reddit
>take screenshot
>post screenshot on Any Forums
it's all so tiresome

>we knows.

So close to making the berfect bost

shame

Pretty sure this is satire, but if not someone should explain to him how recessive genes work.