FACTS, why should black people go to war for a country that doesn't even accept or want them?

FACTS, why should black people go to war for a country that doesn't even accept or want them?

WW2 veterans were literally beaten by police when they returned home from defending their country.

Attached: vbhgnfoi62h81.png (2048x1846, 558.19K)

if you dont go to war for your country, than dont expect your country to care for you, simple as.

i mean, they're already using guns and shooting people in every city already. might as well turn it into a job. i guess that's the mindset of the nog, though. do it for free and for jail. joining the army for a black guy is basically like an entrepreneurship of white people; finding a career in a hobby/interest

It’s funny it’s almost like niggers kill themselves.

I mean they’re right George Floyd killed himself with fentanyl and flints water supply was fucked up by King Nigger.

>why should black people go to war for a country that doesn't even accept or want them?
Why should White people?

Yeah they don’t accept or want you so fuck off back to Africa

Because youre dumb niggers that will follow the money like good bitches

95% of you keep voting for the party that wants to genocide you. How retarded is that?

Attached: 2B5D6285-F8A5-498F-9874-5605048FC211.jpg (600x315, 38.95K)

The foreign wars are a meme to get policy failures out of the headlines. But at this point no one is buying it cause gas is $5 a gallon.

Attached: 08E7C16B-7E22-483D-B707-6B16A54034F3.jpg (960x800, 34.5K)

because

Attached: 1615766728269.jpg (899x670, 152.09K)

Niggers killed George Floyd and niggers poisoned Flint's water. The solution seems clear...

Because if you don't you're literally worthless to the rest of America. It's the only reason we kept you around after WW2.

We created Liberia just for you lazy niggers. You're tough enough to gangbang and sell drugs, but you can't defend the country that gave you everything.

Sad. If you don't like it here, go to Russia. Go to China. You're not welcome here anymore. It's not negotiable. Get the fuck out of here and never come back.

Go live among your Bantu brothers in loin cloths feasting on mudpies and lions. Fucking apes.

Hating the US government is something everyone can agree on

>zog bots
Your issue is with (((The Jews))) join the club. You just starting to catch on? Lol

Attached: 7BEC6E17-BF61-4667-A9F9-D2FC3868CAA0.jpg (435x1024, 118.81K)

>The Chinese didn't kill George Floyd
Noooo sweety.
You only releasedvand hid the outbreak of a MemeChink virus without any political consequences.

Attached: 160688908119.jpg (750x962, 76.95K)

Think before you chimpout.exe
Steins Bagle Shop =\= Central Bankers

Attached: 24D3A690-A524-4AEE-9675-6EEA10E10697.jpg (1045x1368, 166.89K)

whites aren't going either
No russian ever accused me of privilege or defrauded the welfare system and stolen from me

>the Chinese didn't kill George Floyd
What, did he get his fentanyl from Mexico instead? Because most fentanyl comes in from China, and that's what killed St Floyd.

>than dont expect your country to care for you,
is anyone going to tell him?

They shouldn't. Gas the kikes

Since the fent is coming from China, in a rounabout way they DID kill Floyd.

>FACTS
You need to take a long walk off a short bridge. And uhm FUCK george floyd rest in piss

To be honest we'd rather you stayed out of Europe for all the use you'd be.

so go to liberia you dumbass, literally any nigger in the usa is entitled to liberian citizenship

Doesn't a lot of Fentanyl come out of China?

The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Fentanyl from where though?

Attached: Screenshot_20220212-200542_Samsung Notes.jpg (1080x1396, 760.46K)

Getting blown up by Russians is for stupid white people just like the shots.

Ojibwe here. We smile at the slow motion suicide of white men. Your Jewish conspiracies are pure cope and your wars, your plastics, your vaccines are killing you.

By the way no one on the rez has taken any of your poison. We will wait another generation or two until you are all trans and your real men are gone in pointless conflicts. Then we get our land back.

>DO IT FOR FLOYD
kek

White people still make up the majority of the United States. Why the fuck should the MAJORITY not be the ruling class? That's literally the definition of a democracy.

>the chinese didn't kill george floyd

China never would have allowed George Floyd to exist