Why do peak white male physiques look like this???

Why do peak white male physiques look like this???

Attached: 1642595302255.png (1783x973, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1LsIQr_4iSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its because you are gay, sorry

evolved in colder climates where a layer of blubber is advantageous

Slow twitch muscle fibres.

I drink hard liquor, beer, and shoot steroids so I can overcome my twinkness and become alpha pic number one.

youtube.com/watch?v=1LsIQr_4iSY

Hot

Attached: _methode_times_prod_web_bin_76a62974-1d71-11ec-95b9-6429167b0259.jpg (3499x2333, 621.78K)

Tyson Fury can move faster than than some middleweights. His hand speed and footwork is incredible for his size.

insane

Keked out loud

Different biology. Higher body fat is normal for whites. It's why we get fat so easily. We are made to starve and gorge depending on the food supply. Unfortunately now we have a constant high calorie supply and it literally kills us.

It has to do with leverage, and the only reason you don't immediately know that is because you haven't lifted weights one time in your whole pathetic life

>Strongest Man
>Champion Boxer
>Best MMA fighter of all time.

because when globohomo doesn’t allow you to roid because you are a nigger this is what alpha males really look like

dad strength is not a meme.

they look like average burgers.

Attached: 1546584942323.jpg (1427x939, 267.13K)

>Best MMA fighter of all time
fuckin kek as soon as he stepped inside a US octagon against decent competition he got his ass handed to him. pretty much all the pride fighters got exposed in strikeforce/ufc.

Either you're born strong or you're not. I know dudes at the gym that grind endlessly and still can never match some of the boys at my work with beer bellies who never hit the gym.

What's wrong, you prefer your men more androgynous, 100lbs lighter and hairless?

bloatmaxxing is the final redpill. You will never achieve peak performance unless you are willing to die at age 55 from a heart attack. The candle that burns brightest burns fastest. The metaphysical ramifications are too much for modern man to handle.

He was past his prime by then
Also his loss against the Brazilian was due to arrogance.

probably cause your mates with beer bellies just have fat cunt strength, they probably can't run 20 metres.

yeah its easy to say he was past his prime, but its convenient as soon as he faced decent competition he folded. in terms of being the GOAT he isn't up there with the likes of GSP, Khabib, JJ

Real sports with athletes that were born genetically gifted died years ago.

- I take drugs to maintain an illusion of femininity ~ Trannies
- I take drugs to maintain an illusion of masculinity ~ TRT/PED users
!One of Us! - !One of Us! - !One of Us!

Just want to let yall know that Žydrūnas Savickas is openly antivaxxer too

Attached: maxgigachad.jpg (1080x1100, 136.28K)

big Z has slimmed down a ton, this pic is really old. he's still crushing it.

His hearts ready to explode from all the juice. Smart guy.

Do you have any idea how insanely strong Zydrunas is?

Peak White Aesthetics

Attached: ITS NOT A BIG DEAL.jpg (1280x720, 184.9K)

>peak american male physique

Attached: 1621238654444.webm (480x640, 3M)

I'm in awe at the size of this lad.