OG Gangster Rapper Ice-T issues a warning for tourists visiting LA for the Superbowl

twitter.com/FINALLEVEL/status/1492551267591278593

>SuperBowlWeekend: Not a Threat, just a Warning.. Young Rappers coming to LA for the Super Bowl weekend. LA has over 50 Thousand ACTIVE Gang Members.. Make sure you play it SAFE. It’s the Wild Wild West.

He's not lying. Between the Hoovers, NHCs, NHP's, Rollin' 20s, 40s, 60s, 100's, Swans, Pirus, Grape Streets, Crips, Families, ECCs, Compton Varrios, CVTF, CVVL, CVLS, CVS, Primera Flats, Florencia 13, Varrio 38 ST, 18th Street and thousands of other L.A. based street gangs, tourists and rap niggas aren't safe. A lot of rappers and white tourists are about to be made into walking licks.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-12 5.23.41 PM.png (749x404, 76.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LI8Zx_QvNVU
youtube.com/watch?v=OuIEgUGekHc
youtube.com/watch?v=7v2mOqK6eCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For those who are unaware, the SoFi Stadium was built in Inglewood, CA, which is right in the middle of LA's worst ghetto. It's surrounded by gang controlled areas, including the Inglewood Families (Bloods). They're currently in the middle of a deadly gang war with the Rollin 60s Crips and the Hoover Crips. LAPD and Inglewood PD won't be able to protect anyone.

BREAK YOSELF FOOL

Ice-T rapped about this back in the day.

"Colors"
youtube.com/watch?v=LI8Zx_QvNVU

this is a fucking sick rap song. I feel like this sometimes even though I'm white.

>@FINALLEVEL
Please tell me this is a reference to that gamer episode on his TV show

>ding ding ding dada ding ding
I loved that Ice ice baby song he did awhile back

Attached: 1642632762246.jpg (456x494, 40.51K)

The movie was pretty good too. It's outdated but still stands true today. A lot of people have a misconception that Mexican gangs have taken over L.A but that isn't the truth. Crips, Bloods and Pirus still have a strong hold on the Westside.

GETCHYO ASS UP OUTSIDE DAT CAR
youtube.com/watch?v=OuIEgUGekHc

Wild Wild West is that steampunk western movie with will smith

That was ice cube dumbass

I thought cops just indiscriminately killed niggers 24/7? What's going on here? How are there so many?

Is LAPD like 5 people?

Diversity is our strength.

Who we smoking on Any Forums?

What about Grove Street?

LAPD don't really patrol the gang controlled areas because they know the majority of violence there is gang on gang. So they sort of cancel each other out.

why the white fist?...

>What are the Monday headlines?
Bengals win in shootout at Sofi, 10-3

Fact. IceT can't run.

Attached: 1644709282872.jpg (932x1024, 98.66K)

Inglewood, Inglewood, always up to no good

L.A. County broke a 14 year homicide record in 2021 btw. The vast majority were gang related shootings.

What a stupid ugly bootlicking covidiot uncle Tom

Attached: haters.gif (320x240, 3.62M)

Checked and also where the nigger in Pulp Fiction lived

My prediction. Killing two million birds with one stone.
youtube.com/watch?v=7v2mOqK6eCY

Attached: 1644682291183.jpg (750x749, 112.34K)

TRUCKERS VERSUS GANGSTERS LETS FUCKING GOOOO
RACE WAR ON

I hope a giant gang war breaks out, and hopefully the white people who are stupid enough to be in the area get out okay and learn why nigger culture is bad.

>Raus, raus baby

That was Ice Coff-E

well, looks like he was right, black "people" are violent animals...

Attached: 1644711701680.png (588x652, 73.46K)

Lol, no offense but a bunch of MAGA white truckers won't even show their faces anywhere NEAR Inglewood. Inglewood is not a safe place for conservatives or whites.

I’ve been to Inglewood for a weekend. Saw a gang fight break out in the restaurant that I happened to be eating in. Half the male patrons exited the building to chimpout in the street. At least 8 cop cars showed up and I witnessed a handful of niggers get tased at the same time. They truly are a different sub-species at bare minimum.

It amuses me that the cesspits of America will be cleansing themselves in the near future.

Attached: 1565478898933.jpg (601x601, 70.23K)

i used to sponsor several young no business havin ass hoes' trip to tha playa hataz ball in vegas every year

Attached: dancing dwarf slut.gif (267x200, 1.8M)

Attached: 1623559770451.jpg (600x337, 50.22K)

Biden warns that if LA gangs invade Ukraine, the US will have a military response

My uncle used to take me to Lakers games at the Forum back in the day and he had to shield my eyes from all the fights that would break out between the blacks and the Mexicans. Inglewood also has a corrupt black mayor who is all about greed and money.

Then what the fuck do we pay those lazy assholes for? To write speeding tickets? Shut them down.

ultrasonically based

I mean, there is a reason two of the best GTA games take place in the equivalent of LA
>It's not just a shit hole, it's a LEGENDARY shit hole
So many movies, so many shows, songs, documentaries of LA being the worst place in the US since the 60's.
>You literally have to have a death wish to start shit here.

Attached: 1640034409818.jpg (351x351, 34.62K)

they're still somewhat useful because they patrol areas that black gangsters are known to go into to rob wealthy whites, jews and asians. they also charge them with federal crimes if applicable so they don't have to go through the Soros D.A. George Gascon.

everyone was super pleasant in LA when i visited, even drove the wrong way down the i-5 when they had the wildfire sometime last year