IT'S HAPPENING!!!

THE CHINESE ARE LIBERATING US

Attached: 1636100612830.jpg (1242x2688, 280.63K)

This makes sense. Americans want to eat, not learn math.

Lol the founder was born in ROC, not communist China

When 2+2=5, who needs math? HONK HONK!!

>Total potential annual compensation or Earnings

Thing is, nobody gets promoted to general manager. It's always favoritism toward women and gays who get hired from the outside for having a vagina and being lefty or brown, or a faggot. I've yet to see Todd, Steven, James, or David get promoted to those positions, even though they've worked through hell and back. Those managerial positions will never be given to hard-working whites.

>going into academics to make money
That’s how you know she’s a midwit. Academics are fags, but the ones who care don’t go into it expecting to live a lavish life. They go into it because they’re married to the subject.

they could offer 100k a minute doesnt matter if all the food you make is inedible shit.

It's also where you go when you can't cut it in the field. Your average professor 100% IS a midwit. They didn't excel in the subject matter they care about, and decided to just teach.

Power and stays matters so much more than income. Journalists are usually broke but they have power. Professors have status and power.

>create a service economy

I have a gift for teaching people things. Teaching should be my field and I've been told this a million times. I choose not to teach because the pay is bad and I don't like dealing with people.
But, that being said, some people are more valuable as teachers and MOST people absolutely suck at teaching (too stupid to be conscientious enough to model another person's understanding of the material)

A lot of professors have to do research to keep their job, but your point still stands because it’s very easy to fake research for the sake of a narrative that the university is okay with you publishing. It’s a shame how teaching, whether in college or primary school, is seen as a “fuck it” career. And these people complain about their salaries too. I’d love to be a teacher, and it isn’t the salary keeping me from wanting to do it, it’s the fact that I’d be nothing more than a glorified babysitter teaching pozzed meme history dictated by the state.

I like panda

All the best professors ive had were always older guys who already made names for themselves out in the field and got bored during retirement and decided to teach.
My favorite one was a guy who designed missiles for some defense contractor back in the 80s and wore spongebob t-shirts to class every day.

FAGGOT

Attached: 1644365988591.webm (640x360, 2.62M)

People don't realize how high volume these places are. Some places have over a thousand customers a day. If you have 2 shifts, that's like 90 people an hour. Think about that.

I don't condone foreign business but you cunts could never work that fast, that's 3rd world speed

>Math degree
Useless degree. We are in the post-science era, if you aren't profound at least in 3 different sciences plus programming languages you are a nobody.
Noone cares about barebones math degree.

Lol panda express
If you aren't asian or some minority class you're gonna be SOL or everyone's favorite pack animal.

Also I've never eaten there and refuse to.
Gimmie that awesome mall asian food slop fuck your corporate.

oh boy

Attached: 1638443682946.png (1164x1188, 1.27M)

salaries are a meme
you stick with a company you get 2% raise a year if you are lucky
you get a new job every year, they will hire you at 10-15% more than the last one (aka a 15% raise)
get smart, depart

as if chinks can do math

Attached: 1622206420761.png (720x900, 960.69K)

That professor is payed too much

Shows how liberals only do things for status and look down on everyone

oh boy what?

Attached: 1644281182141.webm (1280x364, 2.89M)

He's probably got better benefits, to be fair.

Look you fucking CHUD this might be hard to fucking grasp for your tiny ass fucking drumpfie brain but math is socially and culturally constructed and fucking math in fucking amerikkka is fucking RACIST and SEXIST as fucking shit. Why don't you fucking take your fucking tiny little fucking pecker to your local fucking college and fucking learn a fucking thing or fucking three you fucking white male fucking NAZI.

I can't wait to trade one gay master for another!

Attached: 1639274370630.png (1181x1107, 1.96M)

They're doing this to undercut other competition in wages. Bring in the best people so they make your company look good, drop their wages once you've taken enough from Mcniggers,etc. It won't last forever.
Owner of panda express is a chink loyalist. He's a part of a group called the "Committee of 100" and they focus on getting American businesses to soften up to china. Their history is that of parasites, they moved around from one country to another until they found one they can subvert.