Why you should be team Russia

Imagine a useless lame duck president a few decades ago, Jimmy Carter for instance, decided to give Ohio independence against the popular will, then Ohio went full retard and invented their own language from scratch (suspiciously close to English) to differentiate themselves, then 40 years later the U.S. realizes that Ohioans are Americans and should be reunited, and 98% of Ohio agreed, especially the rural folks, with only a minority of Ohioans dissenting, mostly the urban elites in Columbus, Cleveland, and Cincinnati. Then imagine a foreign hostile power was funding the globohomo elites and sending them weapons.

That's the Ukraine / Russia situation in a nutshell. It's Chad Russia and Ukrainian rural folks against globohomo urban Ukrainian elites.

Attached: Russia-Flag.png (1600x1067, 9.07K)

>"Why you should be in eastern jew team"
>Flag checked
No more questions

>eastern Jews
that's poland

Attached: ukraine redpill.png (1301x382, 255.07K)

Nice try Ivan

>Why you should be team Russia
No one can ever trust Russians because they lie, cheat and steal. They never hold up their end of the bargain, they break their deals, they prove what criminals they are all the time.

We feed and provide for our city brethren. We actually feel sorry for them having to live on top of each other like they do. Yeah, they're libs but they just don't know country life and clean living.

Did they really make their own language? Ukraine was obviously a nato invention to act as a buffer zone to Russia. Conveniently "found independence" in 1991, right after the fall of the USSR.

>eastern jew
Literally Poland.

>shilling this hard

Ohio has been telling the "US" that they are not the US since the great north war. Now I am no geo political expert, but I do know a thing or two about history. And I do think that if someone has been telling you no since 1721, then maybe just maybe, there is a small chance that they are not you.

Now US can do what its goverment decides to do. but in general doing what other countries want is a sign of being a vassal state.

user, just because Alexander the Third had the genius tier idea to push out as many jews as he could (aka all the poor ones, and the ones that that couldn't afford bribes or who didn't have powerful friends) to the Polish Kingdom, this does not make poles jewish. Same way the mass imigration of chinesse, doesn't make Eastern Russian regions China.

Ukraine is a completely made up language, didn't come into existence until 1991. Hardly anyone in Ukraine can speak it and even their leader is caught speaking Russian all the time, his first language.

You've posted this in at least two other threads. Kill yourself.

No Russian ever ran over my Grandmother at a Christmas parade

Only one other thread you exaggerating estrogen filled emotional nigger.

what a retarded analogy that doesn't even make sense. pidorashka shills are genuinely trying to convince you they aren't the aggressors. russians and jews? can't tell the difference. same shit to me

americans are literally the orcish hordes

this guy is full of shit

Attached: Capture.jpg (507x424, 37.6K)

>the Russian cries out in pain as he strikes you

Nobody likes you mutts, you just echochamber your shit, since you know who controls the media.

>patriots

Attached: 45432543543.jpg (960x534, 42.14K)

The media here is anti-russia and pro-ukraine.

So you're saying ukraine should become part of Poland again?

we literally don’t care. have lviv region if u want

Not my problem. Our elites have propaganda and grifting interests in Ukraine but no one else cares. Right now I think it's mostly about taking focus off mandates by giving the right some cold war nostalgia, but it's like a wheezy 80s band playing their hits to a bored and dwindling audience. No one cares. We don't need to root for Russian or even know or care about the history or politics of Ukraine. The only thing that matters is the fact that there's a 100% chance that it goes badly for America's elites if Putin does anything other than stand down with no real upside for them.

>demoralizing "Neo-Nazis"
lmfao implying I give a shit about those larpers serving a kike president
>elevating Bolshevik morale
KEK tranny western leftists don't give a shit about Russia, the only support Russia has from the western Left comes from fringe retarded tankies, meanwhile here in Europe and especially in Italy the Right is on Russia's side

The amount of Russian dudes on American VPNs desperately grovelling to Putin on this board is too damn high

sage