Severe skull fractures and covid19

What the fuck is this? Skull fractures so severe it cracked around his brain and skull like an egg shell cracking. Found laying in bed like nothing happened dead from internal brain hemorrhaging. Also despite being vax maxed he was covid 19 positive. Even the jewyorktimes is concerned.

nytimes.com/2022/02/11/health/bob-saget-autopsy-skull-fractures.html

Attached: Bob-Saget-AFV.jpg (1328x2000, 649.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ezM95_Y9ABk
bitchute.com/video/8JukphBG8S5Z/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesna_Vulović
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's what kikes get.

Who cares, he was a kike.

(((They))) were laughing at YOU by the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=ezM95_Y9ABk

lol bob faget

It's like that suicide behind the head with two bullets scenario. Clintons love this shit, its their signature.

A hit so severe experts say it is similar to being injected from a vehicle during a crash or fall from a significant height. Likely would have caused unconsciousness. No sign of anything.

bitchute.com/video/8JukphBG8S5Z/

>"I have a friend who took the booster shot who can no longer walk. But its still worth doing it of course." - Dr Drew *Bitchute Video*

>Skull fractures so severe it cracked around his brain and skull like an egg shell cracking.
and the weirdest part. it didnt happen on the day he died. it happened weeks prior. thats what his family said

I feel like he died from brain bleeding and they just felt like throwing the COVID in their to add a little bit of spice

Do zoomers even remember the wholesome laughs of AFV?

What happened? Did he fall? You would think maybe he slips backwards in the shower or something and smokes his head and dies but how does one walk away and get on with such a severe injury?

Guaranteed no. This is how I like to remember him. Even though it was probably all a facade. Never cared for his stand up much.

>“This is significant trauma,” said Dr. Gavin Britz, the chair in neurosurgery at Houston Methodist. “This is something I find with someone with a baseball bat to the head, or who has fallen from 20 or 30 feet.”
Nothing to see here folks, nothing at all.

STORIES FROM YOUR FRIENDS NEXT DOOR THAT THEY NEVER TOLD

from what I remember in the article they said he fell and they claimed he didnt give a shit and brushed it off, which I find incredibly hard to believe

i guess he had major brain aneursm and the fluid build up post mortum caused the skull to crack

>jew

don't care stop wasting thread with this faggot he better be in hell burning for eternity

Attached: 1644182768379.jpg (874x960, 151.67K)

Bob saget was the worst afv host, other than daisy fuentes. His stuff was so corny and unfunny. Tom bergeron ate his lunch.

He was about to talk
He had the cheese as they would say
Saget-kappy connection dig
Where tom?
Where ellen?

Deep down you know its all true
Trust me my dad work at nintendo
Oh there a saget video….

Attached: A7C3332A-ABF9-4AB8-BDA6-B3A0F31EFCC9.jpg (1109x664, 107.66K)

Attached: 1644456152140.png (500x500, 300.27K)

So an unrelated fall then. You would be concussed and have migraines at minimum. Not something you walk off. Im guessing there was no fresh bruising or damage found on his scalp because then obviously it could have been a blunt object same day.

It's like that other comedian, Heather Whatserfuk or whoever, huh?

Attached: OrgullaFaint.gif (350x245, 3.92M)

Too much radiation makes your bones weak, then you fall and it breaks in all directions.
First they gave him radiation every day.
Then they shot him with a beam that he fallen

Heather Heyer. She funny

Some nigger hosted too

How fat was she when she died?

listen bros i have told you this a number of times
he was donkey punched

I wish

My sources tell me she was pretty rotund

He was rooster roasted.

Here's what happened.

Attached: HeatherMcDonald4pol.webm (820x480, 310.27K)

legitimately one of the most loathsome human beings i've ever seen.. he and howard stern, a special place in hell

The man has seen so many funny videos of people falling he probaby just thought it was a joke. I bet he narrated it in a cute little baby voice too.

Why would he have skull in pieces because of that? I remember many times falling with head on pointy corner and i am not hurt at all. Something fucking nuking your bone structure in USA.

99 here I remember

Billy Mays died by head trauma too. People dont realize how fucking fragile the head region can be and to be a fucking dumbass who fucking takes a major blow to the head and decides to just sleep it off instead of fucking going to the hospital is just asking for death

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesna_Vulović
>Vesna Vulović (Serbian Cyrillic: Becнa Byлoвић, pronounced [ʋêsna ʋûːloʋitɕ]; 3 January 1950 – 23 December 2016) was a Serbian flight attendant who holds the Guinness world record for surviving the highest fall without a parachute: 10,160 m (33,330 ft; 6.31 mi). She was the sole survivor after a briefcase bomb exploded in the baggage compartment of JAT Flight 367 on 26 January 1972

>meanwhile in USA
>falls 30 centimeters in own home
>skull falls into pieces
Why are Americans so fragile?

You're not supposed to go to sleep after you hit your head, you might end up dead.