Why aren't you a leftist?

Why aren't you a leftist?

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 7.48.44 AM.png (938x974, 634.79K)

About fucking time someone gets it.

he means gives it to israel

Must be pretty easy to use tax money on quality of life shit when you need the US military to wipe your ass every single time you get in a conflict

I am, I just hate the government. the far right has more in common with me than corp. "lefists"

Attached: bruh moment.png (500x666, 372.32K)

I have an IQ above room temperature.

I fucking hate paying taxes. Nearly half my earnings go to the lazy and feeble. then the Govt spends the rest on dumb projects.

Yeah, sure, makes our lives better. Totally don't give that money to pensioners and gypsies and tunnel all that money to their corporate friends via their contracts.

niggers dont pay taxes

The left is controlled by literal demon worshipping followers of Baal at the very top and has made life a living pseudo hellscape.

Attached: 20200827080828_5f47533ac2bf74d8ccdbbca0jpeg.jpg (898x683, 729.51K)

Horseshoe theory is real

I am against subsidizing niggers and spics

>all our taxes to the military
That’s a funny way of saying niggers. Granted, the two are becoming increasingly synonymous.

Attached: 268A996B-7538-4883-91E6-68858174312B.jpg (380x512, 38.58K)

Because I'm a failed abortion.
I want justice.

>European people don't mind paying taxes
amerimutts really should stay out of European politics because they clearly don't know what the fuck they're talking about

American niggers are a special kind of retarded. Taxes fucking suck and you only get something out of them in some weird best case scenario theory.

I have both a soul and a brain, unlike you.

You're a subhuman trashcan, commie. Do the world a favor, for once in your miserable life, and jump off a brdige. You have neither the fortitude, test or iq for politics.

Because i have a soul

I am a leftist. Economically. Culturally I am a white nationalist. I hope @bocxtop is happy, he did this to me.

>Why aren't you a leftist?
I can't suck cock it makes me sick just to hold it in my mouf and hum.

Because I'm not a braindead, thieving faggot.

That's exactly what ours does as well. Our military is one giant welfare/work program for losers and retards.

because I'm not a jew, faggot, or tranny.

Because leftists have destroyed everything they've ever touched.

We spend more money on diabetes than the military. Such a lame ass canard that hasn’t been even partially legit for decades.

>European ppl dont mind paying taxes
>Literally only applies to Scandinavia
Wow this person has a more strict definition of white than even some Any Forumstards.

Our govt gives all our taxes to the military and niggers and leaves us to die.
that's why we hate taxes