I’m sick of this

Mom mad at me for not getting wagecuck retail job and that I’m working helping with demo work flipping houses and doing part time construction stuff saying that it’s dangerous and that if I don’t start working a “real job” she going to kick me out right when she found out I was saving money Im beyond fucking mad.

Attached: 31533A88-7D04-42E5-A64C-3A7932AB37E6.jpg (455x368, 39.99K)

>Mom mad at me
kill yourself

rape her

You sound like your life is a complete mess. Fucking hell OP you're a grown man. Its time to act like an adult.

show her you're a man by forcing sodomy on her!

your mom is the man of the house

I’m trying to but spending my money moving into a apartment isn’t going to help

>apartment
>jew pod
user... you need to live in a shack in the country. lurk moar.

>Mom mad at me
Kys underage faggot

Attached: opisafag.png (790x782, 797.29K)

dude she sounds like a retarded bitch, sounds like you have a more real job than she has ever had. there has to be more to this story

Construction is a dead end job unless you intend to go into that as a business or are promoted. You will wear yourself out eventually. Lots of dust will give you Alzheimer’s.

I'm gonna just tell you now. There's no living in any sort of first world comfort working part time odd job seedy stuff. If you don't have a stash of neet bucks already then you don't get to live the neet life. Best to accept that now and start looking for an actual human job. Now is the best time for that. The job market wont get any better.

if he doesn't have education most jobs are a dead end job but anything is better than retail wagecuck

Attached: 1641760852857.webm (640x1138, 2.53M)

yeah agree it wears you out and can cause long term injury over time or accidentally, having done some blue and white collar myself id like to add that the honest physical work feels better mentally and its okay to do when you are young for decent cash. assuming burgerland pays okay for the right kinds of labor

Ah yes the rural life of no opportunity and having to drive an hour to get anything from groceries to pussy. Do not take the rural pill unless you are working online or have land good enough to farm it’s hell the only good thing about it is the nature and no niggers which don’t get me wrong are great but when you know you decide to quit smoking pot and drinking all day and actually want to do something there is Jack shit available to you.
>grew up in the actual sticks place didn’t have paved roads til the 90s

It breaks your back which is the real danger. What the fuck isn’t a dead end job these days you might as well run some sort of scam everything else is one

if you work then get your own place or ignore her, those are the only logical solutions

I would work any job other than retail I have how it drains people.

Inform her that if she fails to support you when you need her that she will die alone in the shittiest nursing home you can find.

>get a real job
>"real job"
ask her what she thinks a real job is. I will bet you she will say something inline with just making more money. All these people think about is money. What are you doing, smashing shitty houses- just so that some management cunt can't buy them for pennies? Fuck these ""people""

>assuming burgerland pays okay for the right kinds of labor
very rarely

youve absolutely got to move out that should be your only goal at this point.
dont fall for the mommy trap. the psychological freedom of living alone with less money is worth far more than the comfort of mommys carebear prison.