What is this?

Is there anything to this? There's literally hundreds if not thousands of people on this thread alone claiming to have had abnormal dreams the last couple weeks. I'll post some more pics below. Obviously this means the actual number is much larger, or these people are just larping for attention (seems like a strange larp)

I haven't noticed anything different about my dreams the last little while, but something about this jumped out at me. This is weird

Attached: Screenshot_20220212-162222~2.png (1080x1435, 222.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MnRnBG5gzFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Screenshot_20220212-162233~2.png (1080x1120, 223.63K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220212-162240~2.png (1080x1876, 318.87K)

Ive been dreaming a lot but its because I stopped smoking weed. Its just my extra dreams leaking out.

I dream about Minecraft, like the actual game, not the thing where we kill politicians

Do you think all those twitter NPCs ran out of weed at the same time ?

This is a pretty simple trick. People barely remember dreams anyway, so if you get them thinking about them they're liable to invent all kinds of stuff that they didn't actually dream about. You can get similar results if you ask vague questions like "Have you noticed people acting strangely lately?"

Well I had a dream last week that I had to kill a nigger that was invading our house and beating my dad. Very violent and bloody that one.

>people dreaming
Welcome to Any Forums where retards make threads about redditors dreaming. Fuck sake.

Attached: 1599203877317s.jpg (123x125, 3.27K)

For what it's worth, I too have had nothing but what I call "combat dreams" for a couple of months now. Just every night multiple crazy dreams full of chasing, being chased, fighting, protecting my wife, I figured it was stress from selling the house and losing my job (no vax) but this legit has me worried that the collective unconscious is picking up ww3

Thernobitch has migrated to the esoteric phase of the grift cycle.

>Abnormal dreams
Nigger, my dreams have been absolutely mental for 30 years. Wtf is a normal dream?

i have seen many dreams about nuclear war, but the nukes are weird, like black holes with violet colors.

I very very rarely see similar dreams in a row and now 3 times same dream in 2 weeks.

So it is strange.

Attached: verticalwindmill.jpg (1000x750, 36.01K)

I had this crazy dream that the presidents a pedophile there’s a transvestite running the health department and now someone who fucks animals is in the department of energy mad mad dreams

This is called wish fulfillment

NPCs being activated. Things are certainly getting weird.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE MAN BEEN HAINVG DREAMS DUUUUUUUUDE THEY'RE SO DEEP SOMETHING IS COMING MAN I CAN FEEL IT MAN ANYONE ELSE FEEL THIS MAN DREAMS LATELY MAN????????

shut the fucvl up/. retard

has he been dreaming of sucking more tranny cock?

There is a simple trick to remember dreams though.

Anyone else here have episodic dreams? That means you dream a specific thing, wake up, then when you go back to sleep the damned dream picks up and continues exactly where the prior one left off and continues the story.

Just so you know, no, that isn't normal.

I never realized NPCs probably never dream. What a sad existence to be a hylic.

You people are going insane. simple as

Literally everyone I know who mentions dreams has mentioned this as well.

Yea what the fuck, or is this why they stopped fucking around with insane island dwellers that consume poison and still live to 80

True, in fact there are many. But most people don't use them.

I had a dream where i creampied noomi rapaces hairy pussy...what does this mean lads?

I had a bad spiritual attack the past 24 hours but it's hard to talk about because most people make jokes.

Wasn't so much dreams, but what I consider to be spiritual attacks.

All I know to say is, something felt like it was violently shaking in the spiritual world.

Sounds crazy, but I'm very autistic and I sense weird things I don't understand.

I was stuck in the bed for about 12 hours straight, and I'm still shaking a bit.

Not sure what it was all about though.

Well once I dreamed I was in a dark room, then I reappeared in a different place so in the dream I said to myself “this doesn’t make any sense, I’m dreaming” then I woke up.

This, but also if you have thousands of Twitter followers, odds are that a couple of them will have just had a strange dream. For it to mean anything we'd have to know how many of them have a more vivid than usual dream on a regular night.

See all the people mocking in the thread, it's why I keep things like that to myself, it's why many of us do. People say you are crazy, or insane.

I will say this, Jesus Christ is real, turn to Him, as that's your only hope in all this.

Attached: The Last Judgement, Viktor Vasnetsov, 1904.jpg (2045x2048, 1.56M)

Are you vaxxed?

>people who read Twitter are having weird nightmares during heaviest propaganda cycle of recent history
really activates the almonds

yeah, but usually the continued dream goes of the rails because I somehow realize I'm dreaming halfway through the 2nd dream, and remember the first dream while i'm having the 2nd dream.

I fucked my ex in my dream 2 nights ago. Felt so real. Was a fun night in dreamland

Normies had dreams at each fake apocalypse. Then, when the world calms down, they forgot.

I would give almost anything to just stop dreaming. Dreams of nuclear war, worldwide catastrophes (which all come true, including the terrible rock boulder collapse in Brazil, I dreamed that half a year before it happened and it was identical, my girlfriend got sick of me babbling about that one lol), airline disasters and post-apocalyptic shit, and dreams that generally should be titled RUN! are of no use to me. I'm sick of them, you can't make money off them, and nothing in them permits me to save any lives depicted. So wtf are they for?
ENOUGH ALREADY: NO MORE DREAMS PLEASE

Me and partner both struggling to sleep past 2 weeks. Lucky to get a few hours between laying away for an hour or so

Had a dream the sun turned off a few days ago, we were all preparing for it and then when it happened it immediately was pitch pitch black.
Very scary

youtube.com/watch?v=MnRnBG5gzFI

This the real powers that be are starting to get involved with humanity

Realizing aloud you are dreaming seems to be the magic key that wakes you out of the dream. Whoever makes this shit appears to hate us realizing what it is

Nice. Jabbies are being driven insane by whatever is in the jew-juice. Maybe all hope is not lost after all.

Attached: 1642278783403.jpg (506x460, 46.08K)

>I would give almost anything to just stop dreaming
Start smoking pot, seriously. Makes dreams go away.

My girlfriend is a woman of Guatemalan color and wishes for the sun to stay on. As someone of Nordic descent I'd be good with it going dark

Good info. Will investigate, thank you

I can explain this phenomena. My anonymous sources tell me that Russian satellite launched in 2020 just went live. Basically it is a global mind manipulator persuadotron and it can control people. Putin personally pressed the button to activate it in a commemorative ceremony caught on camera in 16k revolution. We just need to wait 2 MORE WEEKS for symptoms of strange behavior to become apparent.

Attached: 1641690126494.jpg (912x905, 96.21K)