youtu.be/SMG1WCVff0I
youtube.com/watch?v=INm2xshkhlo
heimskringla.no/wiki/Völuspá
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/SMG1WCVff0I

Red Sky June 14th

what are you on about?

I dont see how this is fishing related?

Attached: 1644102092520.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

I know you don't but can you undertand this?

labas vakaras, diena alus

can you undetand this? my lithuanian is very limited it pretty much stops there

... but however you spell it about that beer can I have it?

Yes. I can.

am I retarded or is this thread gibberish?

so can you understand this
nje stripisas naktis clubbas normalis acju

because they didn't each time they fucking drove me to a horehouse user I got so fucking pissed over this

reeeeeeeeee I don't fucking go to whorehouses I just want to go to a normal bar

I think they were paid to do this.....

Your flag seems to have an issue. Should be red, blue and white.

I don't know so much about you guys, but I was an exchange student you see in lithania.. man that language though

most people don't know this, but this is the most arcahic indo euro language you got..... meaning so any indo can find shit there and go.. holy shit how is this possible

I was so in the start look I speak icelandic so to me it was so strange I knew nothing of lithuania when went so as I was sitting reading the signs huh? what?... it can't possible

the most dumb part was that this chick they sent from the university there that was coming to my flat to show me around and we were walking up and she stopped.. here do you see this?
>can you tell me what it says?
yes.. it says no smking

>wait how!?!?! how did you understand that? do you speak lithuanian

.. no.. but is pretty similar in icelndic.... so is how

but it's just parts of it.. it's a super complex langauge man..... I didn't go learn .. and good luck trying to learn that in 6 months to begin with lol....

the smoking stuff is similar to german too bad example but this happened lol, several other such things too

is very strange....

sometimes when I sat on the trolleybussas or what they were cold this russian babuska came and started to talk with me.. then I went... I don't undertand you..... I can't undertsand what you are trying to say to me....

heh.. if a lihuanian babuska would do that I would understand more easily I assume... but you learn to get by regardless I don't know much russian either other than some words here and there and I can like sorta communicate... not with old grandmothers though but the guys....

there is this russian minority there, but man I fucking love lithuania....

Attached: 1641512352937.png (900x900, 40.07K)

Was there gonna be a thread here or nah

no is bait and you've been fooled here too probably because you are drunk starting to ask the latvian if he understand lithauanian etc

kek

tbqh I wish I could fall asleep now... and not be waken up by scumbag lithuanian car alarms and just wake up...

in the flat I got.. go .. oh where am I ? take my smoke.. turn the tv on.. is bbc.. you heard it before 10 times.. cnn.. even worse... some lithuanian channel.. okay no idea what they are saying......

go in the shower piss in the shower(which is very illegal in most countries and god damnit if your womyn finds out)...

then get out and go to the bus stop to get to the school......

it's not the end.. it's only the beginning.of the end

Revelation 6
>1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
>2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer
We are here, and have been since 2020. Someone used the Covid Narrative to basically control most of the world with deception (a bow with no arrows)
>3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
>4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

This comes next, and it starts out as WW3, but not nuclear.

>5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
>6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

This is the crisis that spurs on the Great Reset, a total global economic collapse due to WW3, since the world was weakened so bad economically already by Covid restrictions.
The "oil and the wine" are the elite, which profit off it all

>7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
>8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
This is when the war goes nuclear.1/4 of the population, about 2 billion people die.

This sets up a 1 world government/economic system, to "build back better"

I;m not drukn ur drunk

>This comes next, and it starts out as WW3, but not nuclear.
hmm always about ragnarok whit you white christ peopel

I still don't.. it will start with a big winter man, is why you sell
>when hell frezes over

is going to last for three years then people become desperate and brother kills brother it will start with a rooster crowing.... well 3 roosters crowing...

then the hel breaks loose she will come on the ship made of dead mens toenails.....

kek I am not going to start to fucking you up man..... as the swedish princess said to king olav when he wanted to marry here
>you have your believes, I have mine
SLAP!
>oh this will be your bane...

...anyways lol
youtube.com/watch?v=INm2xshkhlo

vartg here is just singing some of them, it's the prophecy about ragnarok... wardruna has done some too but not the whole siht.....

heimskringla.no/wiki/Völuspá

I have no idea how this connecfts to the christian concept of armageddon but you would be surprised if you dug, is always like that man....

if you know all that cristian stuff a bout it go read here.. is omplicated.... but I bet you will find shit that is the same.. because it's how it alwatys is..

Attached: 1343418778320.png (680x246, 469.15K)

WHATS HAPPENING?

STUFF

Attached: 1606258676386.jpg (500x700, 67.72K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1361355150831.jpg (238x279, 8.14K)

> oh my god! the hecking happerino is here once again! 2 weeks!

Attached: you2.jpg (470x480, 101.85K)

post your Ron paul memes and faces. Why didn't we listen?

Attached: 12235345.jpg (615x411, 126.52K)

Nothing as usual, also everything

for you christians.. relax ragnarok is not going to happen soon is first when three winters don't stop

it means the next iceage stupids.....

ragnarok is the next iceage... .....

Attached: norwayball_by_dykroon_chan-dc80888.jpg (243x200, 9.84K)

holy shit... and that is....

god...

man I love those two guys man. I don't agree on them on everything but I can undertand their points at least holy look at him man... I am speechless....

btw I also talked to I guess the toddler there couple of years ago.... is stupid user stuff... he toght I was american.. but I had to tell I am not so he went
>oh... so?...

I refused to say which coutry I was form but man I can't explain....

if either of you are here big fucking loves from norway! i fucking love yu guys

sorry I could say which country I was from last time we spoke, it was because of glow in the darks and you know this.......