Russia Issues Rare Condemnation Of Israeli Airstrikes

Russia Issues Rare Condemnation Of Israeli Airstrikes: "A Crude Violation Of Syria's Sovereignty"
zerohedge.com/geopolitical/russia-issues-rare-condemnation-israeli-airstrikes-crude-violation-syrias-sovereignty

Attached: israelistrikes_0.jpg (1200x628, 42.12K)

they are mad because the airstrikes makes fun of Russian AA tech.

Yeah it's gotten so bad the Syrian army is calling the S series incapable of hitting anything. I think it's just proof the f35 is a monster. The S500 series was announced aful quickly. I think it's just all bullshit and the Jews can bomb whatever they want at will.

slavs need to quit fucking around and blow up the civilian airliners these jew fighter planes hide behind

and then take out the jew fighter planes

it wouldn't suprise me if jews have their own fleet of 747's with "American Airlines" painted on them with cruise missile bays.

You think they have used them? To be safe from anti air you have to squawk your position for the whole world to see and follow your flight plan. You can write Sneed's Feed & Seed on your plane. It won't save an unidentified blip from getting engaged.

>It won't save an unidentified blip from getting engaged.
if a 747 drops a cruise missile from 40,000ft and it goes straight down to 2000 feet (below radar) before firing up will it get detected?

radars can obviously pick up planes way out there, but can they pick up individual bombs?

I don't know to what distance but many of those systems like S-400 are designed to engage cruise missiles.

cruise missiles are very large. they can be the size of small planes

Like the high tech that did fuck all for you coward yankees who got chased by rice farmers in Vietnam and by goat herders in Afghanistan, right???

lmao the s400 would like a word
little well known secret, russia uses syria as a testbed for its cutting edge war tech
another not so known secret, russia has detected and intercepted f35s on multiple occasions

This is the one thing that will decide whether I will support Russia or not.
If they are against Israel, I will be 100% on Russia side.

>I think it's just proof the f35 is a monster.
The proof that the F35 is actually hot shit was the fact Israel not only uses them at all, but demanded to them as soon as it could. The one constant in US foreign policy is only the best for greatest ally.

>Israel not only uses them at all, but demanded to them as soon as it could.
what do you mean?

Even the royal air force was dabbing on the s400 in syria.

with the stealth technology now and the fact that the cruise missile doesn't have to light it's engine or produce any heat signature whatsoever until it's super low altitude makes me think it's easy to hide

radar doesn't care about heat signatures, it's a plane sized object coming from a plane and gliding. radar will get it.

>but demanded to them as soon as it could.
Yankee, Israel got the F35 for free from the US, so your "demanded them" is a pure bullshit propaganda.

They got them before anyone else. The jumped the line. Israel has a long history to turning down crap us weapons. Thats how you know the F35 is pretty good. The Israeli airforce wasn't exactly lacking in top tier aircraft already. Thats far more telling than memes and youtube vids from randos.

>it's a plane sized object coming from a plane and gliding
they can hide those with stealth shit now though and a cruise missile is 10% the size of a fighter jet

>another not so known secret, russia has detected and intercepted f35s on multiple occasions
Horse. Shit. The Israelis have been flying F-35 missions hundreds of miles into Syria without being engaged by either the Russian S-300/400 batteries or by the Russian built fighters of the Syrian Air Force.
The S300/400 systems are about to be revealed as hot (and expensive) garbage and all the countries that bought them are going to be as pissed as the Syrians.

If this was in anyway true Assad would be dead right now.

S-Series is literally the only thing keeping him alive right now, otherwise Americans would have just bombed his house and be done with it.

Attached: 1644608442261.png (600x599, 83.96K)

are you stupid? s400 was never used in real combat in syria, they are only deployed and used to protect russian assets

Yes they demanded them. Israel doesn't take shit weapons even at discount. They've turn down alot before.

Yeah is that why the RAF and the israelis took a bunch of pics of them when the russians deployed them in syria?

MIGA!

the military wouldn't deploy stealth cruise missile except for nuclear deployment. they're deployed exclusively by USAF stratofortresses. stealth works by reducing radar cross-section, a typical missile (e.g. tomahawk) has a very large cross section

no fucking shit sherlock, not only that, they have their own proprietary software/hardware
not even the fucking rats trust your own rat golems lmfao

>The jumped the line.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You gave those F35 to Israel for fucking free, so of course they took them.
Stop spreading fake news, dipshit.

The Syrian army uses primarily the S200. The Russians operate S400 and control the Syrian S300s.

you clearly are stupid monkey beast, work on your reading comprehension

im sure your right, if they stealthed out a cruise missile the first time the actually used it the scrapnel would be analyzed down to a T and the stealth technology would be defeated

Dickhead, Israel never buys any weapons from the USA.
Israel always gets them for free, you dolt.
STOP SPREADING FALSE STORIES HERE.

cope nigger, if you dig deep enough you will know

Remember the time Americans got chased out of Syria so fast that they forgot their copies of modern warfare and harry potter books?

I remember.

Attached: lmao.png (807x826, 586.06K)

Attached: american forgets.png (796x846, 779.83K)

Thye get offered all kinds of free stuff and turn it down. They demanded the F35 and didnt want to wait their turn. Now the F35 in kike service runs around bombing at will, completely unopposed in syrian airspace. Its time to stop the cope user.

the jew cries out in plane when he strikes you

Attached: TheIAF.jpg (1920x1251, 1.61M)

> the ruling class in america and israel are distinct and capable of criticizing each others' decisions