Leftism is evi-

>Leftism is evi-

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 3.27.46 PM.png (1198x1268, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/157uYuSYmys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/157uYuSYmys

>I just want to be a hedonistic net waste to society and that’s a good thing

Attached: 7089EDB3-3B08-41E9-B169-11989BE5576F.jpg (236x202, 8.34K)

Fuck off were full, niggers

they got biden why are they still complaining

I want to speak with a neutral representative through arbitration. I have the right to peacefully protest.

Legal weed, arbitrarily raising the minimum wage, mandating a 32 hour work week are great at an individual level. I love smoking weed and not working myself, for example. But its detrimental to society and long term health of a nation. It's not the end of the world its just a small piece among many.

yes, please leave

Weed is for niggers. No white man uses it. It's legal here only because we have all these Arab sand niggers that need pacifiers. Don't get bamboozled into using it yourself.

Wait, you actually support society by working for it?
You actually work towards your own replacement thinking it's some how a noble thing?

>Implying it's hard to be a lazy drugged out faggot in America
That's hialrious.
These people would be miserable in any country on the planet, cince they just invent ther own problems anyway.

Attached: 1644649706035.webm (270x480, 593.27K)

Canada is seizing fuel, food, and funds from citizens.
Germany arrests citizens for attempting to shop without showing medical papers.
New Zealand has the most closed borders in the western world and is putting people in concentration camps.
Iceland is...I don't know anything about iceland.

Banning sexual deviants, who can’t even have real sex, from getting help for their mental illness is evil.

>Germany is going to legalize weeb
how isn't this evil?

Yes elevating minimum wage is good... Fucking faggots we have a 20% unemployed rate. Like if we solve that we solve financial state problems as no massive parasite class
No but everyone here wants to be a public worker. It's hell. We had the minister of consume say that public workers don't get paid with taxes, but "state spending"
Iceland is white and educated. And have free electricity and heat so they basically don't need geopolitical crap. They don't need oddly specific imports so no play in geopolitical shit

I moved out of that shit hole last year. Best decision I ever made.

>conversion therapy illegal where i live
>weed legal
>one of the highest min wages
>didnt raise taxes on corporations which is why they are still here creating jobs and business ecosystem
>make commission so I literally cannot work enough because I make more the more I work
>great health insurance
My life is better than euros

Minimum wages are just price controls on labor. If price controls are a good thing then we should do it for food.

>Yes elevating minimum wage is good... Fucking faggots we have a 20% unemployed rate. Like if we solve that we solve financial state problems as no massive parasite class
Simply raising the minimum wage doesn't make the poor richer.

This. I smoke, but I do it by myself and don’t make an identity out of it. I hate stoners, I hate stoner culture, people are always surprised to find out I smoke. I don’t want it legalized. Too many hedonists out there will take out as an invitation to start over indulging because many Americans operate under the idea that “illegal is bad and if it becomes legal, it’s now good.” The culture is a parasitic blitz for society, look at what it’s turned people into over the previous decade as it became mainstream. You can call me a degenerate for smoking, I don’t care because the culture it creates makes me understand that mindset, they can’t handle it, and you’re seeing the fruits of what it causes right in front of you. But you will never take the memories from me, the memories of sitting on my back porch, smoking a blunt, and pouring over Hitler redpills. They say pot makes you more open minded, and they were right, just not the way they wanted to be right.

Every day, I wake up and rock out on my guitar to start the day feeling great.
Then, since I'm independently wealthy because I'm not a stupid and/or unloved degenerate, I enjoy the fullness of the realization that I don't need to waste my time and energy on petty interactions with stupid, rotten, selfish assholes in order to get money.
I do, however, contact some of the stupid, rotten, selfish assholes I've interacted with in various capacities throughout my life and let them know how much they suck and how much worse they're doing than me as a result.
Then, regaled in the comfort, luxury, and joy I've afforded myself, I set out to make the world a better place by contributing inventions, literature, and beating, raping, and killing as many heinous Jews, niggers, spics, chinks, trannies, faggots, muslims, and retarded slut-bitch roasties I can find.
For the good of your world, I would suggest you do the exact same things if you have even two brain cells to rub together.

minimum wage increase doesnt create jobs.

L

Yeah a little bit of degeneracy in your life is like a spice that can enhance the meal. But too much and it ruins the entire thing. Most important is self control and wisdom.

LOL, and now the good part of run away government over spending hyper inflation.

All those leftoid dreams are about to be crushed under the boot of austerity!

>32 hour work week
>detrimental to society

Attached: 6ee[1].jpg (600x600, 54.57K)

You can have a job, make your money, but want nothing to do with the globalist culture involved. Your mindset only exasperates the replacement because now they have an excuse to bring more in. Congratulations you cryptic kike.
I get what you’re saying with the minimum wage, but we wouldn’t be in this situation where people can only get minimum wage jobs who shouldn’t be getting them if we didn’t flood our countries with cheap labor and let so many foreigners in for the higher level jobs. If we didn’t push kids to major in unskilled subjects that have no intrinsic value to society and the economy. If we didn’t push this “what can you do for me” mindset with everything. They’ve completely demoralized a generation of people with these mindsets, of course the only thing they’re going to want is a minimum wage raise.

Conversion therapy still exists.

Attached: FireShot Capture 7394 - Mother sues teachers for brainwashing student to identify as transger, teachers manipulated her daughter to change her gender conversion therapy.jpg (769x4120, 1.12M)

I wouldn’t even call it degenerate, but I definitely see why people do. They pushed so hard that now you’re seeing a counterculture form that sees even minimal partaking in this stuff as completely verboten. Honestly? I welcome it. I’ll gladly give up pot if that’s the way we want to go, because unlike hedonistic faggots, I actually care about my blood and soil and will sacrifice that and so much more to get us to somewhere that we can take pride in.

>New Zealand
>Literal globohomo retreat putting local in camps for not following the government
>tax the "rich"
every leftists should be lined up and shot

next you'll be telling me the hooked her up to electrodes and shocked her everytime she saw a male

Bye

Attached: nolonger.jpg (750x727, 123.26K)

Maybe the American dream doesn't include rampant self indulgence and lazy behaviors.

Next you'll be telling me this actually happened to faggots and wasn't a lie at all.

It makes a rise on unemployment and boom more people to maintain + inflation.
Thats what I am saying. Fucking faggots destroy the only way forward because worker rights
Yeah. And also add security and welfare wasted money

>You can play their game by their rules and still not want too play, but if you don't play their game you are the bad guy....
That's what people call "circular logic" and it's a antitheses of an argument the system you supposedly hate.

China is still poor and starving but is approving trannies. Based?

Attached: 89BF933C-3DB9-499F-8038-9DA2A6D94444.jpg (716x1024, 68.81K)