Woke pronouns

Why is ''they/them'' used for individuals when it is plural, not singular?
Am I missing something Any Forums? Or are these people purposely sabotaging themselves?

Attached: tumblr_onua54zybm1w7964eo1_500.jpg (500x480, 43.5K)

There's plenty of uses for singular 'they'
"what have they done?"
"Have you told them yet?"
could easily be singular

The real fucking question is why the fuck I give a shit about your pronouns when:
>You're physically here so I'll call you by your name
>You're not physically here so it doesn't matter what I call you

It's just a bullshit nigger term to not assume gender. You're not missing much. Continue to gender them and make them seethe, I do it all the time on T@tter and it pisses them off. "DIDN'T YOU SEE MY PRONOUNS IN MY BIO AND NAME?!" Like I fucking give a shit.

>"what have they done?"
>"Have you told them yet?"
Plural, not singular. Try again?

>singular they
Fuck off tranny

You've never used "they" in a singular sense?

Norway is ESL so he has an excuse
but you must be from a comprehensive school or something.

>muh ESL
Knowing more than one language unlike you anglomutts allows me to recognise trannied up language when I see it.

imagine if a burger posted this

I literally know 5 languages.
You're still ESL, so I was letting you off.
kys you rotten fishnigger

you still use pronouns if someone is here but you are talking to a third person in the same conversation

are you fucking dumb?

If someone is there, refer to them by their name.
It's common courtesy.

It has been in use since Shakespeare.

Being able to count to ten in Spanish isn't equivalent to knowing the language. jævla transeneger

it's to accommodate all the demons living in their head.

Attached: bidentranny.jpg (718x914, 95.33K)

Wrong but keep repeating the myth. You're country is tranny central anyways.

I've used "they" as singular casually almost all my life and it had nothing to do with gender. ESL faggots can't into contextual comprehension.

Are you a Snart Redneg?

sage and report these Any Forums irony threads which are designed to manipulate you into a response.

Third person singular rendition of have is has, e. g. ”what has they done”. Or just use the common gender generic pronoun standard since Shakespeare (”to each his own”), ”he”.

>Third person singular rendition of have is has, e. g. ”what has they done”

If you said this to anyone they'd look at you like you're retarded.

oh look. they as a singular.... again.

I don't speak ebonics.

>If you said this to anyone they'd look at you like you're retarded.
Of course HE (standard common gender personal pronoun since Middle English until feminists positing a patriarchy conspiracy theory that organic language (in every Indo-european language) was meant to oppress women got the uni and newspapers to prescribe the number-mismatched "they are") would. Because they is a plural pronoun so the verb is rendered to match the number.