Literally the end

aaaand we're doomed. GG WP everyone, especially american retards for electing that warmongering asshole. CYA in hell

Attached: saveitornotwontmatternayway.png (505x1199, 498.27K)

president refuses to commit to any defense of ukraine
nothing ever happens

It's funny that the media never reports what anyone says in return to that dribbling dementia retard. I'm more interested in what Putin has to say, rather than another fake propaganda spiel from an illegitimate government.

>prepared to engage in diplomacy
BOOOORING

We don't owe them anything

>electing
kek

Attached: 1604992070591.gif (600x777, 604.09K)

>swift and severe costs
noooo not the heckin sanctionorinos

>implying he actually phone called putin

>electing
Yeah.
That happened.

We totally have a functional elections system.

Attached: Politics rainbow.jpg (2550x3300, 467.96K)

It will be amusing when Putin releases the entire phone call and we hear Biden saying anything but what he said he did.

tl;dr

>swift and severe actions
They will just open up a pipeline in the US

that was an actual real life nothingburger.

holy shit, no diplomatic solution
ukraine gets fucked

Yeah I'm not reading that.

read between the lines
it means there is no diplomatic solution
biden didn't put anything on the table

Stocking up on

Attached: devos-lemmens-mayonnaise-citron-11l.jpg (300x300, 16.86K)

>Biden was legitimately elected

based and D&L pilled, people will kill for it once we enter nuclear winter

>IF YOU FUCKING INVADE THIS COUNTRY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GLOBE I SWEAR ME AND MY FRIENDS, WHO ALSO LIVE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GLOBE, WILL ATTACK YOU!! btw this is paco, he sells drugs illegally in my streets want some?
the absolute state of America

I refuse to believe that feckless old weak and dying demented jackass was able to string together enough words to form a coherent sentence like that.

All he is saying is that they will sanction them, which would only push russia and China closer together, Biden is a fucking retard, and its no coincidence that the folks that voted him were critical of trump for having positive relations with russia. MIC always finds a way to control the mind of the retarded public of their host nations

Sanctions. Like………. Europe relies on Russian gas you yank kike cunts. Like 40-50%

>it means there is no diplomatic solution
Diplomatic solution to what? Russia hasn't actually done anything yet. Besides, you can't diplomatically resolve a land grab invasion, what are you going to do? Give them what they want so they don't invade or threaten war, those are literally the only two outcomes.

what 'allies' is he talking about, i aint going to war for Old Cornpop

I'm so scared.

>swift and severe costs
So jack shit, if I'm reading that correctly. Biden will take a break from napping to say "c'mon, man" at a press conference and then back to business as usual. Honestly, though, I'd love to see a bunch of brown zoomers commanded by trannies get tossed into the Red Army's meat grinder.

Attached: wormtongue.jpg (500x987, 73.56K)

Yet another nothingburger

Nah not kill but getting eggs, oil ,vinegar, salt, sugar will be harder then probably
IF that happens but we will just get another covid wave

How do these calls even go?
B: Hey man just stop it. We will have to get serious if you don’t
V: Mind you’re own business you old fuck.
B: Fine but don’t forget to donate to the Hunter Biden foundation.
V: Sure, Whatever just hang up already.

This russia war stuff is distractions from new covid wave and perhaps a new strain of flu. Maybe avian flu

calling it now, Biden pussies out and fires up "economic sanctions" while Russia conquers Ukraine without firing a shot. everyone forgets about it and moves on to some other distraction. the only reason Biden gives a shit about Ukraine is the massive corruption paper trail leading back to him, his family and a shit load of dnc.

this is just what they spin now until the Olympic games end and a new, very dangerous variant spreads.

>electing
0/10

So the phone call and the PR was pointless. Well played again Mr. Putin.

Attached: 1642456686095.gif (264x240, 2.37M)

Jesus how did we end up here?

yep, the incentives are too strong for russia to invade
if not now when?

Damn, Neville Chamberlain is still alive and shitposting on Any Forums???

awesome hopefully we can get on with nuclear war and put and end to clown world

Just a minor incursion

No one can answer why Russia waited until after they no longer controlled the White House to invade Ukraine

also this. stop honking goym russia scary!
TWO MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT... BOO!
only difference is people aren't uninformed enough to get a cold war scenario like boomers were. I hope all of this leads to the journacaust.

But we didn't elect him, user. Also I firmly believe we won't do shit to such an extant that Putin would have to be a total pussy not to invade.

not my problem. ukraine should be lucky that they're living in a time where they could actually get foreign diplomatic help from other countries.

Why the fuck do we care about Ukraine?
Isnt it just Russia in denial?

Attached: 1584249985599.jpg (377x298, 24.6K)

I hope you get your head smashed in.

Biden is literally going to send the entirety of Western-forces to defend HIS and Hunters investments in Ukraine

2 weeks (never, but they make it sound like we're literally just fucking INCHES away from it and kick the can down the road)
these people are like crackheads, they act to feed their addiction and further globalism and nothing else, don't give them credit to their lies.

unfortunately, your senile and profoundly mentally disabled president is on his way to start a MAD scenario with Russia, so it's not about Ukraine only anymore, it's about the whole world getting blown up

oh no not fat nigger and tranny army fuck! they were supposed to enforce vaxx mandates and stop the next Jan 6th insurrection terrorist plan!
WHO WILL BE HERE TO STOP TRANNY STORY TIME FROM BEING DESTROYED IN FIRE? WHO WILL PROTECT THE ABORTION CLINICS AND HANG RAINBOW FLAGS? WHO WILL BE HERE TO AIM GUNS AT CITIZENS TO PROTECT BANKERS AND STAND DOWN FROM PROTESTORS THAT BENEFIT THE STATES POWER CREEP?
sounds awful I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope they don't do exactly that

Attached: c82fd40808ecc3d5026d294f636053f0.jpg (650x998, 150.63K)