Anti-Semitic Muslim who claimed Grenfell Tower victims were ‘burnt alive in a Jewish sacrifice’ is jailed for 11...

>Anti-Semitic Muslim who claimed Grenfell Tower victims were ‘burnt alive in a Jewish sacrifice’ is jailed for 11 months for stirring racial hatred
>Tahra Ahmed, 51, posted antisemitic conspiracy theories on social media
>She was found guilty of two counts of stirring up racial hatred at the Old Bailey
>Ahmed wrote a post claiming Jews 'have always been behind ritual torture'
>She volunteered to help survivors and grieving families in the days aftet the blaze

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10505383/Grenfell-volunteer-jailed-claiming-victims-burnt-alive-Jewish-sacrifice.html

Attached: 52941347-0-image-a-30_1642188184392.jpg (634x644, 130.71K)

Pwned. Respeck the effort though.

>conspiracy theories
a word as tired as "nazis"

Wtf i love authoritarian hate speech laws now

> 51
You gotta be kidding me. Arab chicks in their 50s look better than white roasties in their late 20s. Why can't we import some female refugees?

Attached: 30 yo roastie.png (1024x683, 558.78K)

She’s not wrong.

sounds based

The absolute state of europe where you can get jailed from wrongthink. They still have the fucking audacity to criticize the US. I mean, criticizing the US is kike-approved so of course they are not only allowed but rewarded for talking shit. Like good little goys.

She looks more asian than Arabic. And technically Arabs can't be antisemitic because Arabs are semitic.

Grenfel burned because retarded 3rd worlders start campfires indoors (I'm absolutely not kidding). But I respect her hustle.

They wouldn't throw the book at her if it wasn't true.

While your statement is correct, jews cannot allow arabs to be viewed as "semetic". It goes against the narrative, it goes against the, being the "chosen people". Technically jews haven't been semetic themselves for literally thousands of years! They're fucking Khazar asians.

Anti semitic is a term for hebrew semites you dumb cunt. Arabs are their cousins, a different group called Arabic semites.

She should sue the fuck out of those courts since jews are not a real race therefore "stirring racial hatred" is not applicable.
That's like saying that criticizing pedophiles is racist.

If the truth comes out that jews are neither the "chosen people" nor semetic (but asian), they lose all credible claim to Israel. The only things they have hanging on to owning Israel is "we're the chosen people", "we're semetic (from here), "we got genocided" most people know or suspect already the "muh six gorrilion" if people find out the other 2 claims are also false, they're screwed. They;ll be exposed as the fakes and subverters they are.

So her words caused her to be in jail. Sounds like Britain. In 10 years or more that place will be a prison.

>That's like saying that criticizing pedophiles is racist.
But it is anti semitic

So they confirm its actually true then. Fuck.

Attached: 1644486154649.jpg (750x527, 323.74K)

Well maybe they should fucking specify then. Maybe they should call righteous anger towards Jews Antihebrewsemitism then. Not my fault your dumb cult is retarded and can't even categorize themselves correctly to avoid confusion is it? And if we're being honest surely we can admit that antisemitism like islamophobia is just a cheap and easy way to deflect criticism can't we? Stupid fucking potatonigger.

they do it on purpose, bud. The more confusion they generate, the better, the less people can see how insanely wild and untrue their claims are.

And then suddenly for no reason whatsoever...