Convoys forming in the US, all across Europe, many other parts of the developed world

>convoys forming in the US, all across Europe, many other parts of the developed world
>more trucks continue to join the Canadian convoys every day
>more border crossings being blockaded every day

>kikes: THIS LITTLE PROTEST IS OVER, EVERYONE ELSE WENT HOME ALREADY!

Attached: convoy.jpg (1500x1332, 210.67K)

Lets hope the frds in the US have more balls to show the world how to deal with this trash.

>blocks roads
>blocks supplies, food and medicine for everyone
>life gets worse for all normal people
>full grown adult temper tantrums
>Will result in further destruction of rights for everyone
Based and redpilled

Nobody acts until they've been hungry for a couple days. It's in the best interest of globohomo to keep everyone stuffed with cheap calories.

It's in the best interest of everyone else to get hungry enough to wake up.

So you're terrorists

Honk honk

>Let's ruin the country, that'll make the country better!
Retard logic

The country is already being ruined by fucking WEF kikes and using a flu to ignore human rights. Shut the fuck up with your bourgeoisie whining. This is the proletariat revolution you faggots said you wanted.

>America is in a bad state
>Let's make it worse
>In order to fix it
It's no wonder glowies already took this movement over so easily, expect to see a false flag that results in our rights being infringed upon even more, because that's always how bullshit like this ends. Also, you sound like a communist lol, I bet this is a secret antifa bait thread

Shut the fuck up before we find an oven for you, kikeshill

nibba, have you never heard of a trade embargo. It's economic chicken.

Bump for US convoys

>Nooo! Don't do anything to fight back just watch Netflix and jerk off to black bulls fucking white women while. The glowies will stage a false flag event! The glowies. Martial law!
This is the workers revolution and I can't wait to sacrifice you laptop class assholes to my land so I can have better crop come harvest.

>Just do the most retarded shit possible that won't bring about any good results because reasons
This worked so well Jan 6, right?

HONK HONK

Attached: wartime memes.jpg (1067x797, 234.88K)

Kikes are getting so desperate lol

Attached: HONK HONK.png (591x468, 21.94K)

>Nooo! If it's effective, then it's retarded because of the glowies. It won't work anyway! Nothing does! You're going to make people choose between buying food and the new iphone! You monster. Don't destroy the Globohomo economy because they want to make you a technoslave! Think of the people who won't be able to buy the new Pixel 6A and will be stuck with the 5. In 2025, android will stop supporting the Pixel 5. I need the Pixel 6!
It's going to so much fun watching you dig your own grave.

Um actually sweetie, the point of protesting is to make ppl uncomfortable. Queen AOC herself said so!

Attached: 36389140-9013077-image-a-48_1606980908366.jpg (634x443, 50.01K)

>Triggered glowniggers upset that their shill thread didn't work
Put more effort in when you copy paste this thread again later

It's afraid

Attached: FLWlz2jWUAM7h2s.jpg (1009x628, 49.53K)

>The shill attempts to deflect by calling others glowniggers
>Its not very effective
Tell your Jewish masters that this stops when the mask and vaxx mandates do. It's really that simple. Until then, the honking WILL continue.

Just because you're jealous cuck who's been shown to do nothing when push comes to shove doesn't mean everyone else is you coping amerikneel trash.

>everyone who's against me is a jansicksf

Yes

Attached: 1644519227973.png (999x833, 997.19K)

Isn't that fence up around congress, guarded by fat women and riflemen without magazines?

If they're going to try N blockade dc they need to focus on alexandria, va as well.

Most Congress kike lovers live in alexandria, va

>Most Congress kike lovers live in alexandria, va
Actually alot of senators and congressmen have homes on the maryland side of DC, particularly in Potomac.
Everything within a 30 mile radius of DC should be blocked as well, but traffic is so shit in that area already, most people probably wouldnt notice.

You need to raze the country and build it back from the ground up