SHE'S BACK

HILLARY CLINTON TO SPEAK AT DEMOCRAT CONVENTION IN NEW YORK

>“She’s beloved by the mainstream members of the Democratic Party and her popularity is likely higher than that of President Biden. It’s good for her because it keeps her relevant and her appearance is likely meant to galvanize the party and the audience,” said one of the people who said Clinton is set to speak at next week’s event.

thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/running-hillary-clinton-expected-speak-new-york-democrat-convention-next-week/

Attached: its her turn this time for real.png (995x917, 553.15K)

I'm with her.

Attached: hillary israel 4.jpg (720x1000, 135.01K)

It was her turn! Drumpf rigged the election. The Russians!

is she ambulatory?

Jesus Christ. Seth Rich keeping her up at night?

Please, oh please, have her be the democratic candidate in 2024. Independants hate her almost as much as republicans do.

Can anyone share the link for that Hillary fap challenge video where she announces worse and worse policies?

She could have changed out of her hospital gown.

This so much. It's time for our qween to take her throne.

YOU GO GIRL!!

Attached: 20211211120640.png (956x598, 811.09K)

She is finally fucking dying!

Trump would beat her by 7 million votes and net over 400 electoral votes.

Does every one of your fucking presidents have to have dementia?

lol no
They would blatantly rig it against him and he would just whine about it

I really hope burgers will elect it

Jesus
It looks like they wheeled her out in her hospital robe

If she wins at least it will give me a reason to spit in every Americans face for the rest of my life.

If they give up on Joe Biden just to try and push Hillary for the presidency, only for the democrats to then lose the re-election to Trump, I'm gonna lose my fucking sides.

>coughing fit
>pants of shit
Kek bless

Shadilay boys
He’s still here!

RARE

I’m in karakalpakstan so it’s not even my legit flag

Attached: 6122158_nursing-home-concert-pearland.jpg (1280x720, 179.96K)

Yes she is running again
No she will not announce it at this democrat convention, it would be seen as undermining Biden

You should keep up on current events. Most of the states that went blue days after election day have eliminated the mail in and ballot box issues.

fucking tired of boomers everywhere. why does every potus have to be this way now