Who else survived that antivaxx hate campaigns and persecutions of 2021?

Raise your hand if your blood is still pure and you are still surviving probably even thriving. They brought the whole of The System down on us and whipped up the vaxxcatte and normie sheep to hate us yet here we are. Blood pure and free of VAIDS. You survivors are heroes and future generations will view you will awe. We did is bros. We did it.

Attached: Report Anti Vaxxers.jpg (648x1000, 175.79K)

Surviving.

Okay, which one of you faggots did this?

Attached: 1576680548688.png (378x357, 81.47K)

Survived. My sister, Mother, and Father all got the jab. I resisted and am fully pureblooded, sperm, sweat, and blood. Even the leadership of my company tried scaring people into getting the job by implying they would follow the mandates even before the judges made the decision, but I held my ground.

Survived. Had mini breakdowns due to attacks. Attacks from people I consider friends. They are wild, dangerous animals. I will never forget the disrespectful brainwashed behavior

survived and thrived. everyone who knows me knows i'm not vaccinated and not going to get vaccinated. not a single vaccinated retard has directly confronted me about it, the most passive-aggressive statements of course come from women -- my wife and my mother. and both of them have shut the fuck up once they realized they'll get nothing from me for it.
everyone else who has attempted to broach the subject has said it in a way where it was obvious they were afraid of what i might say in response. i have said nothing in response. they get no satisfaction one way or another. they get to keep their anxiety.

I tried asking questions to those that tried to indoctrinate me. None of them could answer anything and they reverted to animalistic angry behavior. How did you handle the pack? How was your posture? Obviously discussion doesn't work so I'm looking for animal control advice here and it looks like you were good with it

Not only did I survive. My brother and his wife, our parents, and my gf all survived. Feels good man.

thriving
>worked in schools
>user, you need to get tested weekly or be vaxxed
>asked questions as to how it makes sense to test when the vacxies dont need to and can spread it just as easily easily as purebloods
>it doesnt but just do it, or get vaxxed and not worry about any of it
>vax doesnt work, and who covers side effects
> .....
milked them for 3 months of sick days when i only had 2, got a final paycheck 2 days ago, started a new job for 3k more annually 3 weeks ago
we made it frens

Attached: 1644320528088.jpg (1024x972, 164.57K)

My family and I remain biosecure.

Yeah biosecure and natural immunity reporting in from Portugal.

We are not anti-vaccine, but pro-science and pro natural immunity.

The vaccine injection takers are nature deniers and pseudo-science followers.

Right here bro. It was easy for me as my family and close friends are all not retarded and either didn't give a shit or were straight up against it like me.

chad here

pureblood here

Attached: flippedpepe.png (443x406, 197.48K)

never taking it (the vaccine).

Still not vaxed , zero dose, zero test, fuck off macron, je t'emmerde.

Attached: Screenshot_20200627-160652.png (2048x935, 566.64K)

Still here. I had to take one pcr test, but that still counts, right?

Yeah there are some sane people left in Portugal, but not many. I have 3 other unvaccinated house mates, the other 9 are injected (yes we are 13 people, huge house).

I got one dose. Am I accepted here?

i only know one other person who didn't take it (the vaxxx), and he's a bodybuilder who benches 200kgs and deadlifts 300kgs.
no

Glad to here the positive news from my brothers. Just found out my work is not going to move forward with any vaxx mandates and going to ignore or work around their clients that do require then. A bunch of people last year got scared and got the jab they thought they would need for work. Feels good man.