Destroy monuments to Freemasonry and pay attention to who complains about it

Destroy monuments to Freemasonry and pay attention to who complains about it

The results are EXTREMELY telling

Attached: sire john a.jpg (968x624, 144.48K)

Still waiting for niggers to destroy the Georgia guidestones. Georgia is one of the niggerest places in the US, so they're is zero excuses.

I'm against toppling history as a default.

There isn't anything that says "no niggers" on the Georgia guidestones.

history doesnt mention MacDonald's ties to golbal banking and furtherance of multiple anti-Christian societies

What value is this version of history to you, exactly? Do you actually think it's accurate?

do the guidestones celebrate slavery? the confederacy? a man or person or idea that was racist or awful? no? wonder why they aren't tearing them down then.

They promote massive depopulation and a one world government, meaning a mass culling if their race and the destruction of their culture. So yes, it is anti-everyone except elites.

one word
>humanity
should be enough for niggers to ree

Attached: file.png (1200x1600, 2.93M)

Who knew Canadians were so based?

I should clarify; I'm against toppling all the symbols of history. I don't give two fucks that Christopher Columbus is considered a bad person now. Change the stories on the plaques. Erect more statues if you want to. Put the old ones in museums. They're historical art meant to last the ages. In another 2900 years, no one will give two shits that Columbus was a bad person, but they'll look in wonder at the 3000 year-old statue created by an artisan who's bloodline probably didn't even survive. Did the statues of Buddha that the dirty muslims tore down subvert the world and cause bad things to happen? Nope. They just destroyed historical art, and no one can gaze upon them again. They should be skinned alive. The destruction of historical art is wanton.

It never calls for a "culling". It says to keep the population low. It's calling for personal responsibility. Niggers reproduce like viruses, but it doesn't say "niggers need to reproduce responsibly, so they'll ignore it. They can't read anyway.

They can't read.

>depopulation
Where does it say that?

kek

It says to maintain earth's population at 500,000,000. Spergs believe that means it's calling for a culling.

They are literally supportive of one-world authoritarian slavery and should be bulldozed at the earliest opportunity.

don't call them elites, that is only what they call themselves.

explain where it says that.

The only way to get the population to 500,000,000 would be a massive, massive culling, you glowing from space niggers.

Not interested in playing your word games hymie. Every letter should be chiselled away.

Or responsible reproduction.
...or mass sterility through vaccination.
Why do you little kids always assume that all plans must be completed by the end of the week?

What about if there was already some cataclysmic event which caused it, and there was need for some general guidelines?

>...or mass sterility through vaccination.
Yes kike, that is your plan.

Have you even read it?
I agree that the "world court" part is ambiguous, but I believe it refers to international conflicts being solved through negotiation, not war. It literally says right before that "Let all nations rule internally". This means to me that there are "nations" - not a one-world authoritative government.
You should learn to read, then comprehend what you read. FFS, rationale should be more important than whatever ideology you've chosen to blindly follow every tenet of.

See, you know I'm correct and you aren't - hell, you probably only JUST NOW realized that half of your argument depended upon getting this shit done before Monday - but you choose to double down on the jewry instead of letting a point be made that might actually teach you something and make you a better person, and not just a teenage troll. It's sad. If Any Forums's combined personality defects didn't make us hate each other as much as everyone else, we would be formidable.

Poor strawman, kike. I never once said anything about a time frame, just that the population would have to be physically reduced with some sort of (((intervention))). The vax and its obvious reproductive side effects always neatly lined up with this, and anons have linked it to the guidestones since the very beginning.