Tetanus vaccine

Once every 5 years, 10 years or only when i get a dirty wound?

Attached: gr1.jpg (668x796, 154.24K)

Every 5-10 years. Don't want to risk being too late.
>inb4 the anti-vaxxers
>Also I'm still not taking the covid vaccines

the tetanus shot is one of the few vaccines you can take after getting infected

you have like 72 hours to get the shot after you get the rusty flesh wound

you're a fucking retarded moron

Unlike the COVID vaccine it works, too! You forgot to mention that.

Tetanus is extremely rare, you're more likely to win the lottery vaxxed or unvaxxed

Is rather take my chances with tetanus than mystery Jew stew at this point

Andrew yang finally go crazy?

I know, you dumb faggot.
Do you actually think you're going to have a 100% chance of getting to the doctors in time if you do get tetanus? I bet it's even worse for you faggots with your socialized healthcare.
Just kys you abrasive retard. Go wrap piano wire around your neck and jump off a bridge faggot.

Or really every 2 incidents.
iirc the bacterial infection that causes lockjaw comes from horse shit.
If you're working in new construction (lol, Any Forums working) then you're probably safe.
If you're cleaning out an old as the hills pole barn and you step on a rusty nail, you should probably get a shot just to be safe.

its rare because of the vaccine retard
how many cases of polio this year

you fat faced faggot why would you risk your life just to be slightly more safe if you get into some freak accident

do you also wear a helmet whenver you go outside? it's better to be safe than sorry :-)

Got bit by a brown recluse on the leg this summer working on the farm and had to get a tetanus shot. It was rough the spider bite made me run a fever for 9 days.

Attached: EDAC4905-531C-4EF0-B532-A6D90FFEC3E2.jpg (4032x3024, 2.9M)

>tetanus vaccine
>risk your life
God, what a little retard you are.

Is Chang okay?

Uncle got bit by one while he was sleeping.
Had to get the webbing in between his thumb and forefinger removed.

We're not your doctor

>its rare because of the vaccine retard
No it isn't, tetanus isn't even transmissible shitwit
Paralytic polio is also extremely rare even in unvaccinated populations

the Tetanus vaccine actually works and Tetanus will actually kill you unlike chinaids which is just a cold

Indoor plumbing you fucking street shitting nigger

At least twice a year, you don't want to kill Grandma.

do you HECKIN loooooooove science?

>its rare because of the vaccine retard
Wrong. Tetanus is not contagious and is rare because Clostridium Tetani is an anaerobic bacteria, which is actually very common in the soil as well as in the intestines of livestock. Unless you work around livestock the risk is almost negligible.

That's because you're a fucking retard.

Learn to differentiate old proven vaccines from the new garbage

Note that anaerobic bacteria cannot grow when exposed to oxygen. After I posted I realized that word probably isn't in your vocabulary.

>getting cut on something old is a freak accident
get a load of this faggot
i guess when you never touch grass you're pretty safe from minor injuries lmao

Attached: girlslaughing.gif (360x200, 2.08M)

Never

>regularly getting cut by old iron equipment, and boasting about it
actually you probably should be wearing a helmet whenever you go outside

You can literally just walk into a clinic and get a tetanus shot, it takes 1-2 hours toos. Absurd wait times are for hospitals and old people surgeries.

You're a reactionary retard incapable of nuanced thought. What a sad little pathetic life. Meh.

>muh hecking polio
we're not spraying pesticides on people's faces anymore, you stupid pharmajew shill.

you're an authoritarian NPC retard who agrees to things just because some faggot in a white robe told u it was a good idea

covid has learned me to never trust the pharmajew and im not taking any of their vaccines ever again.

imagine living in fear of old buildings and equipment because you're also afraid of needles
this nigga goes to urgent care every time he gets a cut

Attached: hehe.gif (320x240, 129.81K)

I’ve taken it after getting on a rusty fence. All of this has given me pause though. Never taking another flu shot anyway.

Once never again

im not a terrified bitch faggot like you

why don't you get vaccinated against your own shadow