TV shows becoming less woke. Shows the full power of Aryan women

Attached: 1644666526829.webm (1000x562, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1643732053245.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I fucking hate that every female lead role has almost super human strength even tho it's not sci-fi

>less woke women warriors

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1643732053245.webm

Attached: Merlin - Legend of Prince Valiant.jpg (130x148, 4.51K)

It's accurate too. The white race has the best and most athletic warrior women and the most pussy white men.

Attached: Starbucks-Logo-history.jpg (1001x894, 110.61K)

I was talking to a dumb 20 yr old girl and she thought women couldnt play in the NFL because sexism. Had no concept of how much stronger men were than women. This is your brain on Jews.

what is this?
the show that is using stolen valor of the lord of the rings name?

The badass female warrior trope, which is as divorced from reality as fire breathing dragons, is one of the original woke concepts.

How else could she win? Skill?

The next step of the jewish plan is to make women a lot stronger and men weaker. This way the consumerism will thrive even more when women call all the shots in every scenario. Women are also way easier to manipulate with jewish tricks so they are the perfect slave once they become strong enough.

>historically less than 1% of women were warriors
>extremely male dominated profession
>Netflix: We can change that.

would love to see one of you losers in the ring with a female mma fighter.

They'd win. Women are weak. The best women are on par an average fat man.

>power of women
>less woke
OP is a typical faggot
SEGA

what do you mean you dumb fuck? that scene was woke as fuck
>hurr durrr strong womin kills 10trained male soldiers WHILE GIVING FUCKING BIRTH
that scene was so dumb i had to take a break after it

that's exactly why no one wore capes in battle

Would probably beat my ass. Still the fact is that on AVERAGE men easily dominate women physically. Show flag retard. My theory still stands about women being perfect slaves in the new world.

Cringe bullshit.

That was the most laughable shit I think I've ever seen on tv.

>60 kg womenlet with a baby inside her womb can throw down a 120 kg (with the armor) bull, who is instantly incapacitated.
hahaha

Id rape her lol

Attached: 2FF8E538-930F-40DA-B26B-90949244402B.jpg (625x702, 110.18K)

They blackwashed this entire show, and its an adaptation of a book series that would have been a liberal wet-dream if they were faithful to it. Instead they made a mockery of what would have been a show about diversity. The irony is disgusting.

Attached: barf2.gif (409x273, 3.44M)

It's the Wheel of Time. Amazon's test run for LOTR