PROOF Freemason bribes trucker

Based Leaf Trucker reads and exposes a legitimate bribe from a freemasonic leader in the region, offering him power and a plan to stop the protests and help ZOG, insane!

bitchute.com/video/auBVWm7FO2gK/

Attached: B9C774A8-0379-40C1-AA25-03266155C41F.jpg (1242x596, 86.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vlxz9zpRHiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

i am very sleepy, need to sleep. rest is good for you.

Cringe

I'm a retard, is this just a way of saying people will sleep on this, or is the whole sleepy meme a MK Ultra wink?

Fuck freegaysons

Attached: 1643749799474.webm (432x430, 805.32K)

Oh fugg , oh fugg , oh fugg .
Sleepy posters mean id’s real.
Ober torget

Freemasons are the lowest of scum, even in their own malefic hierarchy. They eat shit, drink piss and have sex with beast as to please their false god.

Attached: 1644669228539.jpg (1600x900, 392.72K)

Yoinks Scoob,
I’m the ‘puter now.
10001 4 d win

Kike nigger spic Jew I didn’t take my meds I’m reddit tranny hahahahahahhahahahahahahha 2 weeks more sweety.

John Candy!

WHOA, JEW, THAT WAS SO ORGANIC AND CONVICING!!!!!!!!!

* reads the list of jewish organizers of this protest and it's retarded goals *

Bump

Oh shit me too

Attached: 1644648263204.jpg (720x696, 71.45K)

he is clearly not fucking agreeing with the letter you daft cunt

whats their false god?

Imagine being the old fart that wrote that, going to yourself
>yes, they will have no choice but to succumb to these temptations because after all this is what everybody wants power respect and money
Only to get exposed online as the slimy weasel you are as they are laughing at you.

J4AM2

I'd like to apologise for my fellow retarded aussie who is completely void of anything even remotely resembling reading comprehension and probably high as fuck.

Fucking nice.

Godspeed truckers

Attached: 1643545049555.png (800x1010, 365.68K)

Why, the Morning Star; the Bringer of Light; Venus; Lucifer.

Attached: prophet of the sun.jpg (1404x934, 600.72K)

>being this new
They worship the one eye god

there are no "organizers" just people who have shoehorned themselves in as "leadership" to try and get some goy bux

Those gay clubs belongs in the bottom of deep caves buried forever. Take Klaus Schwab that ass, bill gates and the rest and lock em up in a bunker with their vaccines and GMO food

this did slurring his words and cant read cursive fucking hell what a fat dumb sloppy person

honk honk vaxxie.
choose to boost!

so what?

Canadian Bacon predictive programming.

Masonry is kabbalah for goys

Odin?
youtube.com/watch?v=vlxz9zpRHiU

I'll explain it to you, newfren. Glowniggers try to divert attention from important threats and "I'm sleepy" is satirizing that.

Wtf do you mean “so what” faggot? what kind of contribution or gay ass reply is that, gtfo my thread