RH- Blood (the Aryan blood)

If your country is not on the top of this list I am sorry but your not a true descendant of the Aryans. The descendants of the Atlanteans ,the descendants of he Hyperboreans.

Fun fact, the Nazis considered the A blood type as the most pure (its the oldest blood type) followed by the O type.

Fun fact, as shown in the list, Brazil of all countries is the one with the most RH- people on earth. Very ironic no? Brasil was the name given to that mythical island in the Atlantic ocean, perhaps Atlantis?

Attached: 1jPVzrHdgz.jpg (875x546, 164.39K)

Fun fact, RH- blood is ONLY present in European descent, not found in blacks nor east Asians.

Fun fact o- is the purest form without any additives like other nigger blood

Anyone got data on royal/nobility bloodlines and rh-? Blue blood, being very picky on mate selection etc.

>ABO
>Australia

I think, I'm 0 Rh+
Is this good Any Forums?

It doesnt matter anymore, most people are now pozzed by the vax or corona or even both. There are next to no rh- purebloods left. All is lost

Barely meet the requirements.

Attached: 1643070253533.webm (480x360, 1.2M)

We can still go down with a positive K/D-ratio...

That's what I'm doing my whole life.

O- cuck blood reporting in

Op is nigger

Have you tried to find a rh- unvaxxed and if possible coronaless mate?

A- here.

Did the Germans actually think that A was the purest? I've never heard that before.

I'm both of these but am married. Not that it matters my wife has already struck down any hope I'll have of making her hear children.

Staying away from rh- myself since I'm 0+.

Why is she still your wife? You're in the equivalent of a homosexual relationship.

They believed that one’s A-B-O blood type could identify one’s “racial purity”. Hitler had Type A-positive blood. Not surprisingly, A+ blood was deemed to be the most “pure Aryan” by the Nazi party. If you had Type O, Type B or Type AB blood that didn’t mean you were “racial unfit,” it just meant, in their eyes, that you had some ancient “non-Aryan” ancestry, particularly for Type B and Type AB blood types.

Long fucking story desu.i pushed her when we got into a fight and now she's using it as blackmail if I try to divorce her. I'm working on making sure all of it is deleted and unrecoverable before I try and make an exit.

>Hitler had Type A-positive blood
A+ Master Race Confirmed

Best of luck man!

Brazil is there but not Argentina
Fake and gay

Also, If I remember correctly the Rhesus negative was discovered in the 40s. In any event, they were deep into the occult, ancient knowledge, ancient civilizations, etc...I think they were really unto something....

>Anyone got data on royal/nobility bloodlines and rh-?
It's a meme.

t. descendant of nobility related to the Habsburgs and rh+

>In any event, they were deep into the occult, ancient knowledge, ancient civilizations, etc...
lol no they weren't.

Sure, they were not...

Attached: image-asset.jpg (1000x711, 123.53K)

Yeah it's a fucking shitshow. Everyone in my family told me not to marry her but of course my dumb ass thought I knew best. She's got Cluster B personality disorder kind of shit wrong with her (ie. Borderline PD).
Anywho thanks fren.

So that's why there were rumors (that got memory holed) about the virus/vaccine negatively affecting type A bloodtypes the most. The bastards targeted them genetically! I KNEW 23andme was a trap!!!!!

Interesting I didnt know this. Could you also please elaborate on the 23andme trap?

Attached: R1b-DNA-Distribution.jpg (904x558, 233.91K)

A- antediluvian here

>[
Do you have more sources on this/links ? Very interesting