OUR TIME IS COMING

The VAXXIES Will All Be Dead, Nearly Dying Demoralized Heeps Of A Flower Of Gore, Or A Zombie idk. Us CHUD BROS IT IS OUR TIME ITS COMING SOONER THAN WE THINK. THE YEAR OF THE CHUD

Attached: Screenshot_20220212-031905-042.png (1080x914, 170.69K)

The Vax gave me VAIDS

I had covid and this was a strange side effect that I experienced. No joke, no bullshit. I had dark emotions or something.. kinda like I'd be ok with hurting people, torture or something.. suicide.. it was very strange and I was hyper aware of it. The Vax and the virus definitely do something strange to us. Im completely fine now.

Still unvaccinated.

I hope you faggots are right. I'm hoping my ex will die in Minecraft so I can bump parenting time to 100 from 50

You know what you must do

Attached: 1644587444226.gif (425x425, 331.5K)

>covid
>no bullshit
pick one

Isn’t a feeling of dread also a symptom of heart problems?

Covid/Vax breaks the "blood brain barrier" so it can make you pretty fucking wonkey. Any imbalance in your brain especially due to lack of proper perfusion will cause you to experience weird shit.

>feeling of impending doom
You can see it in someone's eyes if they're in that state of mind.

>No refunds, Karen

Attached: 1635689840386.jpg (220x220, 12.85K)

all reddit posts are larps

yeah but who's going to grow the food and shit?

Which is 100% why you should NOT be trolling or taunting any vaxxed person irl when this all comes out. They might actually go mad, frfr (no cap).

>The Vax gave me VAIDS
fpbp

Attached: 1644623138366.jpg (718x634, 254.59K)

My vaksy cousin has turned into a real cunt. We used to rip on vaxies together then he got the 'derna cos he thought it was superior and now the ripping on vaxies is off limits. and he's a bitchy cunt. It turns them into redditors...but they don't die... hell on earth awaits.

this is why vaxxies are fucked up. Basically zombies.

As much as I want to say "I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO NO REFUNDS". I can't. If their brain chemistry gets prion'd up and all suicidal it might make them snap. We must instead channel their rage towards the right targets.

There's still hope. Have you tried exertion ? maybe take long runs with him ?

My friend of 10 years has all but completely cut off contact with me. We would talk shit about vaxxies almost every time we hung out. I noticed that we hadn’t talked in a while so I reached out. He proceeded to tell me that he decided to get vaccinated because of the advice some female doctor have him. Oh yeah also he didn’t want to miss out on a cruise. I even give him shit for it, just said it was stupid to take advice from doctors and especially the female kind. Oh well

Attached: 7FAA58A1-59BE-46D3-B5D7-46AD30DFFB4E.jpg (482x600, 64.52K)

Purebloods shall inherit the Earth!

Attached: vaxx damned antivaxxer speechless.jpg (248x250, 28.28K)

I have covid right now.
I'm feeling a bit low, but I think its normal when you're sick. Its like a melancholy, 'life is fleeting and I wish I was doing better' type feeling. But I get that whenever I have a flu as well I think.

*I didn’t even give him shit for getting vaccinated

>If their brain chemistry gets prion'd up and all suicidal it might make them snap.
Exactly, and I don't think the rest of Any Forums adequately understands the risk of this yet, because I never see anyone else talking about it. I'm not saying you should be meek or cowardly or any bullshit like that, but user should learn to move very cautiously irl and maybe don't say that ebin supa lulz thing and instead calmly disengage.

Ah yes,our hourly "ITS HAPPENING FOR REAL THE VAXXED ARE DYING BY THE MILLIONS RED DEER RED DEER HAPPENING" accompanied by a reddit or twitter screenshot

Yeah, never fuck with someone who has nothing to live for.

I know you poor cunts in America have always had it rough but, the comfy life we're used to is about to be shattered and these sadnesses will fade into nothing compared to what's ahead.

You won't be eating

oh Christ yeah, they'll murder/watch you tortured and murdered and not bat an eyelid. Yoour own family and friends i'm talking. Screencap that

Well, i won't be eating any vaxxies, that's for sure. I wouldn't want to fuck up my freerange organic status.