I'm starting to realize that I dont care about politics, I just hate trendy lefties

Anyone else realize this? I've been looking at the third-world and the genuine love and violence and realize that there's nothing I hate more than the modern disingenuous trendy first worlder. I dont care about politics, I just want to see them suffer.

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 1.56.42 PM.png (994x1430, 2.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Federations_of_North_America
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: the serb question.jpg (829x490, 58.41K)

I just wannabe left alone.

Attached: il_340x270.3277216083_6y3w.jpg (340x270, 22.37K)

Dude stay off reddit it's making you a hateful faggot online. Pol is a board of peace

you're probably right, but going to university has made it way worse. I could pretend that it was just an annoying subsection of the population, but it seems like all the youth is fucked and even proceeding generation will be more fucked as social media becomes more ingrained. Everything is performative and it fills me with disgust.

how do I overcome this? thinking about leaving the US

You just need a gf and friends.
Only people with neither really care about politics.

I only care about politics because im scared of society become unsafe. I dont care about racial purity I just dont wanna be robbed if immigration was mainly from asia i wouldnt care because asians dont commit crime.

makes even more sense when you consider
>serbs start ww1
>outcome of ww1 kills millions of whites, destroys traditional society and monarchism in europe for good, globohomo strengthened and foundations are solidified
>ww2 only happens because of ww1
>globohomo grows even stronger

no i hate leftoids and rightoids, go fuck yourself

It's a downward spiral because the only place I can make friends is at university and they're all trendy terminal online types.

Your politics is irrelevant then because you’re not in reality race mixer.

seethe

Yes, 100%.
Technological society needs to be rolled back or be destroyed, that is the main culprit.

I agree. I hate to say it because it sounds reductive but it really is.

Attached: 1643122372422m.jpg (768x1024, 74.83K)

Politics are an illusion the only thing that matters is our personal freedoms

Attached: 1641692081437.gif (480x270, 1.61M)

>personal freedoms
What an absolute fucking joke. Every damn policy implemented erodes them further.

It is very important not to confuse politics with ideology. This is a huge part of how we came to be ruled by jews in the first place. Politics is just the process by which the balance of power is determined. Political factions don't need to have ideologies to compete for power. A group of people that acts in such a way as to increase the power they have as a group is a political entity, even if they are not trying to advance an ideology. Communists and market liberals will fight each other because they both recognize that competing ideologies represent a threat to their interests, but when jews start accumulating power with the goal of advancing jewish interests, both communists and libertarians do nothing to impede them, because they don't recognize this as political behaviour. It doesn't have an ideology attached to it, therefore it can't be a political competitor. This is why they are so dysfunctional.

There are basically two kinds of politics on the meta level. Ideological politics is where the group serves an idea. Tribal politics is where the ideas serve a group. Communism, libertarianism etc are all ideological politics. The jewish lobby is tribal politics. Notice how free market jews and communist jews all support the same jewish identity groups? Notice how there aren't separate jewish identity groups for all these different ideologies? Notice how the free market jews and communist jews are still able to cooperate to advance the interests of jews in a way free market whites and communist whites are not? This is because whites are ideological and jews are tribal. Whites view the group as a tool to serve the idea, jews view the idea as a tool to serve the group. The fact that the idea comes before the group to whites is what prevents whites of different ideologies cooperating in the way jews with different ideas do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Federations_of_North_America

No you don't, you just want to be loved not hated. Humans are communal by nature.

What the fuck even is 'freedom' and 'rights'? Liberalism in all forms is mind rot. It's a self aggrandizing dialectic of unfalsefiable principles that amounts to nothing but societal decay. All liberalism ends with you masturbating to your own image in a mirror until the end of time.

Who ever rolls it back will lose to whoever doesn't, just like whoever backs down in an arms race will lose to whoever doesn't. We need to start treating technology not as commodities, but something more like geographic environment. We need to develop cultural adaptations to it just like we developed adaptations to winter, deserts etc and we need to control it just like we try to control pollution, desertification etc already, but we can't just go sentinel island tier and expect everyone else to leave us alone. They are left alone because when we were the dominant power we made people leave them alone, and we were the dominant power largely because of technological advantage. If we surrender that advantage (in many ways we already have surrendered it to the jewish state within a state) there is no way to force everyone else to leave us alone when they have the advantage.

Historically "rights" just meant limitations on the power of rulers. Leftists later created their own parallel definition of rights meaning something along the lines of services provided by the rulers. Now both definitions are in common usage and thus the term is completely meaningless.