Die for everyone but Israel goy!

isnt it funny, you filthy goyim have been pushing the false "die for israel" meme for decades and yet it NEVER EVER happened, but the USA dies for other filthy goyim non stop and you cheer for it (and maybe blame Israel because why not you're idiots).
Israel had 8 wars so far but never ever have a foot of an american troop set on this land to fight for us. NEVER!
>b-but the weapons!
yes, we buy subsidized weapons from USA, like the rest of the planet. never ever have a mutt died for us here.

HOWEVER:

1. USA died for Europe
2. USA died for Vietnam
3. USA died for Kuwait
4. USA died for Libya
5. USA died for Iraq
6. USA died for Afghanistan
8. USA died for who ever, who the hell can count
9. USA about to die for Ukraine

>b-but the wars in the middle east were for muh Israel!
no. they were wars for your global and money interest as usual. and now it is clear as day, trying to connect Israel to the new Russia conflict shows just how irrelevant your arguments are, and I know some of you will try to say that everything has to do with Israel because you're schizo. just stop.

Attached: 164465585146334167.jpg (616x682, 90.1K)

Anyone who posts after this post has aids contracted from homo sex.

Attached: 1581284045456.jpg (699x637, 42.84K)

he's right

Is he really wrong, amerishart?

Why didnt we just let Germany do whatever it wanted?

Attached: 1644486913882.jpg (399x399, 33.64K)

>shut it down the goyim will know

Attached: mutt.jpg (800x450, 62.62K)

Israel’s main business partnerships with my state involve enabling soldiers to perform in desert combat roles, really makes you think

>oy vey, I heard you were fighting in the desert goy, here’s some advanced equipment and technology so you can do that as effectively as possible
>thank you merchant, you’re my bestest friend :DDDDD

Attached: 1586122F-E61F-4841-925B-1A837B66C0F0.png (640x487, 136.47K)

>Yes we buy subsidized weapons like the rest of the planet
LOL
LMAO

because you wanted to die for europe. and to be clear, USA's intervention in WW2 had nothing to do with the holocaust, they didnt even want to pass through those areas, and were clear about not wanting to help there. jews being saved was just a byproduct of the main goal.

take your meds schizo

SAGE

we don't even have a formal defense treaty with Israel. If Israel gets attacked, we might defend them, but we didn't commit to do so by senate ratified treaty (which becomes US law). We have mutual defense treaties with every NATO country. We have what is pretty much a unilateral defense treaty with the Japanese, that only gets triggered if Japanese soil is attacked, but not American soil. A few other defense treaties.

The reason for it is that we need strategic maneuverability in the Middle East. Our imperial strategy is to prevent any of the major ethnicities (Arab, Turk, Persian) from becoming a regional hegemon in the ME. This means we should be working with the two weaker powers to keep the stronger of the three in check, and shift alliances when their power balance shifts. Israel has the same goal, to prevent a ME hegemon, so we work together a lot. But we can't commit to defending Israel from any attack, because, lets say that Turkey attacks Israel at a time when we need to support them and Persia against a rising pan-Arab Caliphate. Israel isn't our priority.

Of course the Israeli lobby has a lot of influence, but not enough to permanently shift Pentagon strategy.

not really true, but it's the USA that wants to be in the desert for the oil and money.

dude you're the main subsidizer for NATO. you have defense agreements with Germany, and all you have to write is "haha jew said words i'm uncomfortable with so I will laugh as if i know something". kys.

let me tell you another thing: in the first golf war in the 90's USA aligned with some arab countries to assist against Iraq. when the war started Saddam sent skad missiles at Israel that actually did damage and killed people, not to mention hurt our economy because were were on alert 24/7. USA stopped us from attacking back because they didnt want the other arab countries to get butthurt that the jews are intervening and thus risking the alliance, so we sat like cucks while getting bombed.

yep, nice

sorry, this was meant to you:
let me tell you another thing: in the first golf war in the 90's USA aligned with some arab countries to assist against Iraq. when the war started Saddam sent skad missiles at Israel that actually did damage and killed people, not to mention hurt our economy because were were on alert 24/7. USA stopped us from attacking back because they didnt want the other arab countries to get butthurt that the jews are intervening and thus risking the alliance, so we sat like cucks while getting bombed.

>1. USA died for Europe
>2. USA died for Vietnam
>3. USA died for Kuwait
>4. USA died for Libya
>5. USA died for Iraq
>6. USA died for Afghanistan
>8. USA died for who ever, who the hell can count
>9. USA about to die for Ukraine

Most of them on the bahlf of jewish interests and concerns.

/thread and sage

>isnt it funny, you filthy goyim have been pushing the false "die for israel" meme for decades and yet it NEVER EVER happene

Attached: netanyahu.jpg (270x187, 10.89K)

>jewish hands praying moar war to profit
KYS. All fields.

Stfu jew

Attached: 1644662882456.jpg (382x497, 53.92K)

Israel needs to be destroyed so we can get ourselves some prime Khazar pussy/boipucci.

We'd have to sterilize you first of course.

>pretends that the middle east wars weren't for Israel.
Either your post is bait, or you're a faggot

>jews are behind anything i dont like!

Attached: (you) and (you).jpg (1032x774, 99.81K)

you're not even a real country, so fuck off
show your real flag and nose, kike
fuck g*rms
nice selfie you got there, Schlomo

Yes

chink on a VPN

> post literal proof Jews were behind Iraq
> more pilpul

Attached: 1567345107709.png (850x543, 376.74K)

>Israel had 8 wars so far
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA nigger you dont know what a war is.

you truly ruined it for everyone, even for us jews