Vaxxie Support Group

>got the vaxx
>arm abnormally sore, almost bruised
A-at least it's not cardiovascular...

Attached: 9M1NN0n.png (735x720, 100.36K)

Your gonna die soon you will never be a woman kill yourself or you will die in agony when the vaxx fully raped your body and also sage

Got both shots, got sick both times, not doing that shit again. Second shot gave me a 103 fever for two days before it broke. It was fucking stupid. I worked in hospitals across the country for over a year when covid was making its rounds and never got that sick. Last few times I got sick I got tested and it wasn't covid. I'm over that shit.

Research nattokinase. It breaks down blood clots.

Started getting big chest pains like 2 weeks after my 2nd.
I kind of already knew it could end up bad, but I don't really care about anything anymore so fuck it might as well enjoy more movies and restaurants before I die.

>Got both shots, got sick both times
Why did you get the 2nd shot if you got sick after the first shot?

I think vaccine shedding is real. My family members took the vaccine few months ago and I've been having weird symptoms like nose bleed, dizziness and pain in left arm.
Today I woke up with terrible pain in my right testicle. Don't know what to do.

Attached: 1644607492235.png (588x635, 389.8K)

Glad I don't have AIDS

Attached: 1633157593030.jpg (404x579, 33.49K)

like this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220210-200249_Instagram.jpg (1078x1451, 560.14K)

Relax. Not like you can do anything about it now. People on here can't seem to make up their mind on how the shit is supposed to kill you.

you can getfake vax pass easy for that shit, reatrd

as long as you dont take the second you're fine

Clots are the least of your concerns

Attached: 1643158458067.png (1806x889, 438.25K)

It feels like that looks, but nothing is visible. I've gotten needles before and I don't understand the mechanism bu which the vaccine causes this sensation. The virus mRNA is supposedly inactive anyways, so what in the vaccine is causing my shoulder to hurt?

the shot kickstarts your immune system and produces lots of spikeys. however young people produce too many and quite a few die

shouldn't have got it dipshit

I smoke, drink, and ride sport bikes. If that hasn't killed me yet, a shot isn't going to. At least that was my logic. Plus I work in hospitals and wasn't trying to cause any Twitter videos. So I got both, but that was before they announced lifelong boosters every six months.

It means it‘s working m8

can i have your shit fagget

Attached: 1642723418119.webm (1136x640, 2.93M)

Lol

Jokes on ZOG, I'm suicidal.

You got AIDS no refunds

Attached: 1638115764859.png (1154x2092, 870.42K)

>not doing that shit again
yes you are
time for your Q1 booster, peasant shit

It's an immune response to foreign shit entering your body and a needle piercing muscle. An IV with saline doesn't hurt because it's already in your body, and the needle just pierces some skin and goes to a vein.

No. I'm already months past due and nobody has grinded be about. I won't go anywhere requiring a vax card.

Literally everyone I know has had all 4 shots and also had influenza symptoms all winter
Maybe stop shooting yourself up with rebranded flu and you'll stop catching it dumb asses
Also I've not been sick for over 5 years and I work with filthy immigrant scum on a daily basis

You may die, which is normal, perfectly healthy young people have heart attacks and strokes all the time.
Don't forget your booster.

Attached: 1630581628088.png (648x570, 476.06K)

i don't really care either way
i'm done