I've been having dreams about the end of the world lately

Consistent dreams...natural disaster of the highest order his the biggest metropolitan areas. Waters rise to the level of skyscrapers, massive waves rush through the city causing total destruction, nuclear flame engulfs the sky. Is this a premonition?

Attached: peep.jpg (480x360, 12.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQUXuQ6Zd9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You didn't know? Ohhh

Attached: IMG_20211113_004456.jpg (2679x1446, 1.92M)

No. You're living in constant fear (aka letting your emotions control you) and your brain is tapping into these reptilian emotions during your sleep. All you've done here is admit you're weak

I dreamt this when I was about 13. It was so clear, the same dream more than once. I vividly remember running towards table mountain and seeing skyscrapers in the city centre get knocked down by a wave rushing towards me.

>youtube.com/watch?v=LQUXuQ6Zd9w

Attached: singing pepe.png (949x474, 177.29K)

The end of the world is just one asteroid away.

are you usually a seer in regards to other things too or is it just your brain dealing with all the fear we are constantly bombarded with?

An asteroid will land in the ocean

I'm not fearful, I'm at peace with it. The world needs cleansing.

I have been having nocturnal emissions

I had such drrams for years. Its from other reality.

Meditation wil take it all away.
No, you're not ok with it.

I have had dreams before where things ended up happening. Don't think I have any psychic ability but I've never really paid attention to it.

I had a dream last year I walked a few steps out my front door and in the distance I saw a nuke or explosion go off and there were clothes falling everywhere.

I think we are experiencing the same thing. My prediction is that we have angered God beyond repair and Revelations will come once humans start the next nuclear war.

>Don't think I have any psychic ability but I've never really paid attention to it.
Everyone has them, its just more people have a easier deal with using them then others. I have such dreams and sudden realizations too, but they never involved any kind of disaster but where more personal in nature - it is like knowing things that are impossible to know but that happen later on and are too complex to be a self fulfilling prophecy. Do you usually dream about matters on a global scale when you have those dreams or is it just more personal dreams too?

I keep dreaming about massive robots destroying cities. They come from under the ice in Antarctica. Not memeing, these are really weird dreams.

They are usually exclusively personal, but lately they have been these global disasters.

Ah sweet Lois, a scitzo thread

awesome. do i get rich and powerful with a harem of waifus or do i die?

Yeah, tel me about it!
I had more meetings in my dreams last two years then most of the polititians combined!

Dangerous times!
Subcounious "coping"! lol

I think I may have shifted timelines or something. I clearly remember George Takei dying around 2018-19, there was a press S to spit thread. Now the faggot's shitting up twitter every day.

I've had intermittent dreams where I see nuclear explosions in the distance... one dream I saw Houston get nuked

Thats good to hear. Its probably more of a takeover of your fears/anger then. I think that point differentiates seers from normal people. Seeing beyond ones own fate and looking at humankinds story as a whole. We are currently bombarded with fearmessages 24/7, dont take it too serious most likely its nothing and simply your brain dealing with those mindcontrol-messages out there

So you've felt it too.

Attached: 1639213824105.jpg (1280x1008, 212.92K)

Yes, but it's all good

I dreamed that all of my dabs were melting because it was really hot. Was the heat from the nuke?