/our girl/ Tulsi Gabbard telling all of NATO to fuck off...

/our girl/ Tulsi Gabbard telling all of NATO to fuck off. She says there's no good reason for Biden to be pushing for war in Ukraine, and the west is completely to blame for aggression on Russia. The military industrial complex and the DNC distracting from terrible poll numbers want to piss off Russia for their own political gain.

tucker carlson clip:
youtube.com/watch?v=12t9sBQR7Og

Attached: Untitled.png (1743x871, 1.1M)

>WEF plant

kys globalist shill. there's no reason to start a war with russia

Yep lol

She's one of Soros' young leaders gang.

Army Rangers are in Ukraine

fuck this neocon bitch
let her talk about how she wants to drone half the middle east for our greatest ally some more

She's still a WEF plant, faggot
They all need to fuck off and die

She's a Claus Schwab deep agent. Shes just assigned to be the 'good cop.' She can spend her whole time in (lower) office parroting these 'sensible anti establishment ' talking points, then one day she's in the white house as president? 100% the next Trudeau, starting wars for Darth Schwab.

Al Gore was a country good Ole boy, protecting your guns, and defending your rights until he became Clinton's vice president. As soon as they got to the white house, they transformed into radical faggot commies, evidently both on the globalist anti-christian payroll.

She's so hot bros

that's ma girl

Attached: 237.jpg (486x432, 55.71K)

WEF shill Tulsi. Look it up.

The Jews hate her for some reason but she still can't be trusted

Putin won't even invade Ukraine. All this for nothing.

>shes hated by establishment
>still gets tv appearances on establishment approved shows
Its called (((entertainment))) news for a reason.

Fat brown nigger plant

Death to Russians
Death to China
Death to Globohomo
Death to Jews

We have no friends.

Everyone allowed on the kabbalist jew TV is in on it.

Attached: reps-dan-crenshaw-and-tulsi-gabbard-were-deep-state-plants-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 101.95K)

>>WEF shill Tulsi. Look it up.

I just did.

Attached: 1632112331049.png (3372x1816, 3.67M)

The only person who wants a war is joe biden since his popularity is so low. I wonder if the outline is redpilled enough now to hate him if he starts a war. The narrative has cracks and people know even putin doesn't want this shit.

>going to a conference = agreeing with the people
you have never been to a conference

Has she renounced her gun grabbing ways yet? If not then she is in no way my girl.

I know she is a Klauss Schwab alumni but what would her angle be?

For funsies bro.

Incorrect, there's many of us anti-woke Americans who know the real source of the woke and anti-racist bullshit being spread.

We want vigilante justice against the perpetrators. If war doesn't happen, we will never get to cleanse the communist spread degenerate filth in our countries.

She really is a russian shill like hillary said. lol.

If Hillary wasn't owned by the british crown, I'd maybe give her a second look this time around.

When her and bill were in office, they did a lot of decent things. Some stupid ass things too. But I never remember these levels of faggotry and incompetence.