/pol is she right?

Attached: 1644649316928.jpg (640x592, 61.98K)

We don't need to fix anything. We want to destroy everything and burn it all down.

Gen Z and Millineal women have all the whoreish qualities of a whore but in an over saturated market so they are just whores

I can patch drywall, most humanbeans capable of drawing a breath can.

Never take anything a hole says seriously.
Their only value is their hole.
Just get your dick wet and run.

Based zoom-zoom

women make us punch holes in the wall in the first place

I am amazing with my hands. I know how to build literally anything. Plus I know how to fix everything. That whore is just looking for justification of her slutty ways. She should read the book of Isaiah and repent.

Regards,

King Yeshua

This

Imagine any one giving a fuck what a whore in a bra on the internet thinks.

No. A good deal of boomers half ass their handywork. It's just more of women trying to gaslight men that shit has gotten out of control with the dating market.

Hasn't gotten*

Based

I can punch that bitch. Poles usually have all the skills because we poor and on our own.

Who tf punches a hole in a wall?
You will break your hand bro fr fr.

shes american, their walls are paper thin

E-thot Twitter post, who gives a shit?

Attached: Screenshot_20220129-225902_Chrome.jpg (956x983, 368.21K)

I worked in residential construction. Everyone I worked with was a millennial.

I know how to look up a guy on the internet that can fix drywall and pay him, so that's equal to me fixing drywall

At least boomer women were womanly. Now, bitches are not like boomer women AND have no skills. Bummer

Attached: Poor Cat.png (1024x768, 455.12K)

Must be a city bitch. The first time i patch drywall is when i rolled my cool af yellow tonka dumptruck down the stairs was 6. My dad thrilled to show me how. One of my fav childhood memories.

North American houses are made of paper, so even a genZ basedboy could punch a hole through the wall (wearing gloves). When I moved here from Europe, I made the mistake of launching a dumbell out of my hand, it hit the wall, and to my amazement, fell inside it.

gen z and millennial women have all the toxic feminism of boomer women, but none of the life skills. like they're still preaching about equality but now they're doing it on twitter, alone, with 3 cats

Yeah because retard boomers outlawed punching women directly. No wonder she sides with boomers.

God damn those boomers