Powerful

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 6.02.20 pm.png (503x589, 367.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h7bqYBkXyVo
us.food-watching.com/produits/06827715/mcchicken sauce.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now, we don't know if the dip is technically mayonnaise, as McDonald's website simply refers to the sauce as
"Sandwich Sauce".
youtu.be/h7bqYBkXyVo

Attached: T9eUMnYibAf7bVUv62H2whHwc2Go6PwUpMNqZJ8JGek.jpg (537x537, 66.93K)

i piss where i want to, tongue my anus liberal

The left can get you put on the sex offender registry alongside actual child fucking pedophiles

Notice how the guy is turned around to prevent people from seeing it as much as possible meanwhile the roastie is just carelessly out in the open about it like she’s seeking attention

Decent point, actually.
When did Laney get so based???

Attached: 1625728979983.png (630x665, 64.88K)

Lainey wishes she was the woman on the right.

Who has ever said "boys will be boys" in regards to some retard pissing on a wall?

But you can get arrested or charged with indecent exposure for pissing, it happens all the time. I often see women breast feed in public and no one says anything, there have been a couple of instances where someone said not to do it in a store or something like that and it made national news and everyone agreed they should be allowed to do that.

I don't know how things are in your countries but that's the way it is here. Why are women so obsessed with always making victims of themselves?

They have no power now, I saw old people laughing at three leftists tell people they must wear masks. And I mean 60+ laughing at them.

I saw some guys pissing on a residential building in NYC and called them degenerates.

60 as in age.

lol its illegal to piss outside, retard

Attached: 1643138257677.jpg (600x772, 129.47K)

She’s always been based.

Attached: 8948162B-A7DE-442D-9E16-339FD33D7984.jpg (734x1024, 135.35K)

I've never met anyone who ever criticized a woman for breast feeding in public. Nor have I met anyone who said "boys will be boys" in response to wall pissing. Libs live in a contrived reality based on TV shows they've seen.

I'm going to piss on the lady. Laney's probably into that

Can someone explain what's wrong with breastfeeding?

This

You’ll get the cops called on you doing something like that.

But public urination is illegal whereas breast feeding is not

you can see she can't stop thinking about babies

Attached: heil.jpg (996x838, 106.12K)

I don't even get the theme of her comics. Is she trying to dab on progressives? This is what happens when women try irony or comedy. It makes no sense and nobody gets it, but other women around her tell her she's brave and a visionary so she keeps going.

no one says that about breastfeeding

I mean the left image up there
In the states if you have your dick out in public, even just to piss, you can be put on a publicly available registry of kiddy diddlers and have to tell your new neighbors anytime you move to a new home and keep the state updated on your residence location
Actually happened to a guy my dad knew

Nothing, feminists just need false outrage to act victimized over. See;
>pink tax
>physical aptitude
>denial of gynocentrism

Why do whores hate breastfeeding women?

only repulicunts

This the leftist shit makes 0 sense, they l drank the koolaid. The end cannot come quick enough now.

Dried wombs

yeah let's compare something as beautiful as breast feeding to defecation.
>shameless liberalism

basedbean oil, water, prepared mustard (water, mustard seeds, vinegar, salt, mustard bran), liquid egg yolks, vinegar, sugar, salt, xanthan gum, calcium disodium edta.

>us.food-watching.com/produits/06827715/mcchicken sauce.php

As you should. Yes men piss outside but we have good enough sense to go into a secluded area first and only if we really have to go.

Lol, bro you literally get charged as a sex offender for peeing in public, this has gotta be the single dumbest bitch on the fucking planet.

Leftist parasites have no power IRL. It's online where they're suddenly dictators.

A bike cop gave me a ticket for pissing outside. Lainey can fuck right off.

Bhahaha

there's actually laws against public urination
and if some guy does it, they pick a place least visible to people
she btfo herself

or even micturating

Retarded post wall trash.

Show booba

What absolute fantasy.

NO ONE has ever responded to some dude pissing in public with, "boys will be boys." Back in my bar-crawling days I used to see guys get arrested ALL THE TIME for public urination + public intoxication + whatever else the cop could think of.

This stupid fucking evil bitch cunt whore lives in a fantasy land where men are never oppressed and are always in fact, rewarded for everything and that is as far from reality as it gets.

Evil, evil, evil whore. I call on God to strike this bitch dead in the most agonizing and humiliating way possible, as soon as possible. And if he doesn't listen, then to HELL with him.

I don't get this breast feeding thing. Nobody cares. Have you seen anyone make a scene over it?

This is such bullshit. I have never in my life seen anyone complain about this

This is bs the cops will arrest or ticket you depending on their mood. In Mexico spend some time in a the cell.

Typical feminist nonsense, neither is publicly acceptable, and there is a damn sight more men being arrested than women for these things.
But yet once again women don't want to be held accountable for their actions, and it's all the fault of men, is it a day ending in Y?

hey, 3 for free!

9:03 AM Amsterdam Time
- Lainey Thread

Hi lainey

Attached: 21343334.png (279x307, 131.73K)

>one is illegal everywhere and is repugnant to everyone
>the other is yet to be