NOOO NOT THE HECKIN BRIDGERINO!

These people are crying about the bridge still being blocked after 7PM

twitter.com/jonliedtke/status/1492330974893461510

Attached: b0d797eb166d29ef061f1c0afcb937b7pepe-cries-happily.jpg (478x475, 55.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/bwt-taf/menu-eng.html#s1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUT WE IMPOSED AN ILLEGAL 100K FINE! HOW DARE YOU!

>muh 2 billion canadian dollars

Attached: eba.png (638x878, 423.53K)

Fake crisis
cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/bwt-taf/menu-eng.html#s1

Attached: Screenshot_20220212-030727_Twitter.jpg (1080x2400, 825.83K)

"When we win, do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny" - Sam Hyde.

Attached: dystopianrepublic-07022022-0001.jpg (1080x911, 115K)

Are any of you all listening to this jew? Holy shit is he big mad. He’s actually Jewish top kek

Propaganda, propaganda everywhere.

What's that in real money?

Yeah these libtards are yelling over people

I think they're just making shit up to justify the next phase (martial law). The CEOs of those auto plants shut them down voluntarily so they could apply some inflated number to it. The worst case scenario is someone would have to take a little longer to get to their job. The tunnel between Detroit and Windsor isn't being blocked at all too( )

Lol this guy is seething

No one knows.

I'll do you one better, user.

Attached: Truth.png (1581x900, 1.73M)

>"Have you heard of the World Economic Forum?"
SHUT IT DOWN

>Inb4 thread is killed.

Attached: DanceD.gif (250x244, 52.01K)

I feel bad for a lot of friends and family who got the vax (their nothing like these people) but after listening to how asinine and smug these twitter faggots are... I’m glad their all gonna die.

They literally LIVE on twitter. “I don’t know anyone who’s died from the vax I see them post everyday on twitter” why doesn’t any of these niggers say I don’t know anyone who’s died of fucking covid either. It’s been not even a year of the vax retards.

There's like 3 pro-freedom americans on there vs the twitter echo chamber. If someone asked that one of those shills will definitely say they know somebody that died of covid or mention some celebrity.

You ever think this is what the elites want? They want to cripple the supply chain and that’s why they aren’t enforcing stuff? Then they will blame the unvaxxed?

Well I've been listening for some time now and this something else. An insight into the mind of the NPC and Jew mind.

>I'm first nation on one side, and Jewish on the other, I think about genocide at all times, you people don't know privilege