So I managed to get my hands on a super duper rare book

I'm not going to post any content from it. And actually it's a widely available book and not rare at all. But I feel good teasing you with my super rare book because I am an astounding faggot.

Attached: gay.png (1048x650, 1.36M)

Tell me more user. What are these books about? Where did you get them from? Are they religious? Are they philosophy? Are they nazi?

Do tell plz fren

Attached: 205286EF-FD2C-401B-8F42-CA63067F4B0C.jpg (4032x3024, 2.56M)

I am not going to acknowlege anybody in this thread. I am only here to stroke my own unwarranted self importance. If you start thumbing through you’ll notice some pages are perforated together, to read the details of each book you will have to break the perforation. Thus providing physical security and tamper evidence for the information inside. They are beautifully printed and cloth bound. I am a douche bag and want power.

Attached: fag.png (1183x776, 1.62M)

It's about Catholics being anti-freedom niggers banning everything they dislike. Catholics are the Anti-Christ and the more of them you kill the more righteous you are.

He's making fun of another faggot that made a thread on these books then refused to actually share anything interesting because the pages are semi-sealed and he doesn't want to hurt the value of it.

>360792184
Is the post

This is the latest edition, they have published these books for over 500 years.

Some pages were open already. Some of its a little juicy.

I am an insufferable faggot.

Attached: juicy.png (1031x635, 1.13M)

I own several books that are over 1000 years old. I own the rarest books in the world.

No, I'm not going to tell you their names or show you anything from them. That could be bad.

Did you know I collect books? I know, I'm pretty cool.

Attached: massiveFag.jpg (1280x960, 422.51K)

Sir Christopher Frank Carandini Lee.

And their machine warshable

Attached: 106902314-1624559639378-gettyimages-1233633694-DOMINION_VOTING.jpg (929x523, 39.28K)

I also have an eye for newer rare books.

Attached: fagggggggggg.png (246x310, 116.95K)

I have a number of rare books, incl a first edition “tragedy and hope”. I fail to see why collecting old books is faggotry in a world where grown men brag about their fucking doll collections, or unopened Nintendo games. That, to me, is just pathetic.
Most of my books are from the interwar period. If you want to truly understand the tone which led to ww2, then books from that period are invaluable.

Nothing wrong with having old books, rare books.

What's faggy is to say you have them, and post a pictures teasing their content for a power trip.

If that is the specific point of the post, then yes. If the point however is something you can source elsewhere, then no.
In short, it’s contextual. If it’s about getting attention, hen yes, you are a tremendous faggot.

Look for yourself:

i'm the op of the other thread

op of this thread is mad I won't cut open the security features in my books and destroy their value

No. You are an oblivious faggot.

Attached: 43453434.png (1600x1055, 1.57M)

Listen buddy, I'm a book collector, reader, enjoyer, thinker. I'm out of your league.

Ask me about my books.

ahahahah he actually said that

Attached: rofl.png (529x111, 6.65K)

Acadia and Arcadia were two names for the same thing. I know I know, I'm kinda a schizo lol.

Cool bro, get that shit scanned and throw it into archive.is or mega or whatever.

absolutely not that would ruin their value

>I own several books that are over 1000 years old.
Unbelievable, miring your book stack ngl, how many books are in your collection, just a rough estimate.

no you don't understand
these books are to look at
not to read
they are an INVESTMENT
in 30 years I will sell them to a jew and make 50% profit

That's true. Then a private library to share among frens?

Ch3ck'f and kek'd, OP was not a fag today.vuvky

OP here from other thread this faggot is an imposter. I will show some pages if you guys stop making fun of me. Please come back to my thread guys.

I couldn't tell you how many books I have... It's just a lot, but you'd probably call me a schizo for that.
Let's just say that I have between 50 and 800.
No the books are just for looking at from a distance. Their contents are irrelevant. These are an investment.

You can literally read Latin.

>No the books are just for looking at from a distance. Their contents are irrelevant. These are an investment.
I get it, that it is an investment, and i can respect that, i do the same in essence, you can buy low from those who do not know and you can sell high for those who care. But at the same time, it's the same as if you collected rare guns or classic cars, and you never used them. That i don't get.

You have your cake, and in this case you can eat it too. The only exception being books that are too damaged and too decrepit to safely read within reason.

FUCK YOUR THREAD, it's boring.
This thread is fun.