Does Any Forums support the Freedom Convoy in Canada?

Does Any Forums support the Freedom Convoy in Canada?

Attached: canadian-truckers-protesting-vaccines-turned-to-a-christian-fundraising-site-after-gofundme-blocked-donations-theyve-already-raised-4-million-.jpg (2666x2000, 778.89K)

I dont support anything but chaos and blood for the blood God

Also no niggers, niggers get out

So you do support the convoy then.

Niggers are literally chaos for the blood. Your platform makes no sense.
And of course /pol supports this protest.

No, I hate freedom. Govern me more daddy.

Attached: 1643529633415.jpg (1284x1287, 155.8K)

I sure as hell do and im not even canadian

Unequivocally, wholeheartedly, yes.

Attached: 7BDB0351-B03F-4F52-A5A6-6392B29534E9.jpg (750x744, 112.12K)

The lockdowns and restrictions are stupid and destructive, but we shouldn't get rid of them at the behest of a horde of uneducated and illiterate pleb laborers whose only tangible skill and knowledge is how to turn a wheel.

Giving into them sets a dangerous precedent. We no longer have a functioning democracy. Anyone who doesn't like the law just blocks the highways until they get their way.

Fuck the truckers. But fuck Trudeau even harder.

HONK HONK

No. I support goyim dying in their 50s of heart attacks while zionists live forever.

I, the leader of Any Forums, declare that Any Forums do not support the Freedom Convoy. I also enjoy
sucking cocks and mutilate my genitals. Israel is our greatest ally. Diversity is our strength. Black lives matter. All refugee welcomed.

slide thread

Wanted:
Lawrence MacAulay
Castro Party Cultist

Person of interest in the non consensual coercion of the Canadian people through threats of intimidation or other unknown violence to remove people's mobility and other human rights unless they subject themselves to violations of their body integrity as well as withholding of informed consent and medical experimentation in contradiction of the international treaties, International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights - 1966, and the American Declaration of the Rights and Duties of Man - 1948.

Also, for looking or being white

Attached: Lawrence MacAulay.png (328x347, 151.8K)

Speaking for /pol: Yes. We do.

>we shouldn't get rid of them at the behest of voting taxpayers who literally deliver your food
Fixed that for you. Would you prefer we get rid of them at the behest of the lying politicians and completely bought out public health ‘experts’ that implemented them to begin with?

Attached: 1B0BD7FD-DD6D-4DCA-A26A-B550A035C335.jpg (664x936, 190.85K)

Still don't know what this bullshit is about but all the spam has made me hate them.

The feeling is mutual, dipshit.

The day of the rake is unironically today, and we leafs will rake our leaders in minecraft if you catch what im drifting

Attached: FREEDOM AND UNITY 2022.png (1875x2500, 110.89K)

A bunch of show trucks that police can't do shit about? Just like Any Forums can't do shit? They're alright I guess. I visit to eat their food. Saves money while they're here. In return all I have to do is lefty screech the word "freedom" and they're happy to give me seconds. There is no inflation with these guys. Everything is free

No I hate canadians!

>We no longer have a functioning democracy.
You already don't have a functioning democracy, that's how things have gotten this bad in the first place. Extra-political measures like this convoy are the *appropriate response* to a breakdown of democracy, not its cause.

>literally deliver your food
This is such a stupid argument. There are countless people involved in the chain between the farm and my plate. Every one of them is critical in their own way. Truckers deserve no more glory or respect simply because they "deliver" it to me. The pajeet at the gas station whose presence allowed me to fill up my car with fuel so I could drive to the store deserves as much right to block the highways.

Yes why the fuck wouldn't we?

Attached: jokervenincefilmfestivalawardsseasoncontender_0.jpg (600x600, 66.26K)

>You already don't have a functioning democracy, that's how things have gotten this bad in the first place. Extra-political measures like this convoy are the *appropriate response* to a breakdown of democracy, not its cause.

Well, Canada is a Monarchy, not Our Democracy like you USfags have.