How do these retards expect to do this when the US supreme court said no?

Attached: jej.png (1041x771, 306.33K)

>he thinks there are laws

Because the U.S. Supreme court said no on the basis of the 10th amendment that it was a law reserved for state or local governments to pass, and couldn't be applied on a federal level.

Just get the fauci ouchie already
Stop being a selfish little snow flake

I’ve gotten a religious exemption and I will keep doing so until you remove the bill of rights

Cali fag here. Kinda hope it happens for acceleration purposes. I dont really like my job anyway. I'll just start stealing like a nigger. I'll steal power tools from Home Depot and sell them on Craig's list. I'll steal from the grocery etc. Its not arrestable offense if the items aren't worth more than 950 dollars.

Fuck that people should start ignoring all these bs laws

>people are just going to sit around and do nothing
All that shipping that comes in from commiefornia is going to make the supply line issues even worse. But that was probably the plan all along. They're inciting an auto-immune response in which we destroy ourselves while they get to say not their fault, they'll blame the shit show on the people who resist their tyranny just like they're doing in canada right now.

Its not going to happen. All the vax shit is breaking down in real time. Even the most retarded of normies are slightly opening up to the idea that they've been duped

CA does thisshit all the time. They Even said universal health care was coming this year but they never even voted on it

Because liberals have no respect for the law or our highest institutions. They only have use for the law when they get corrupt democrats to employ it as a toll of persecution against political opponents.

This is the stone cold truth. There is no evidence you can offer to refute this.

Attached: bite the hand that feeds you.png (1030x690, 1.07M)

Good take

Attached: 1643089884126.jpg (688x807, 391.39K)

My guess is it'll never fly. Someone will eventually judicially step up.

Reading the bill, it doesn’t specify employee or employer location.

Does Disney have to check vax for employees in Florida?

Do all Apple store workers need a vax too, not in California?

This could have a huge reach, tons of large employers operate in California. Almost every tech, aerospace, and restaurant chain operates in California. This California bill doesn’t limit itself to employees residing in California.

>Yeah uhhhhh
>Nope.
>Never getting Trump's vaccine.

Attached: 1616118494961.png (862x1000, 1.02M)

They are a sanctuary from not being forcibly injected with substances you don't want in your body.

That's what is terrifying.

California cannot regulate interstate commerce. They can only require Californians to be vaxxed.

The Supreme Court doesn’t have the ability to enforce any of their so-called “rulings.” They can go fuck themselves.

what would be the point? anyone who doesn't want it will file for an exemption which they have to give. no one is changing their mind at this point and the vaxx narrative has already collapsed.

do the thing else they gon do u

Attached: 1 good jude.jpg (587x534, 55.3K)

The supreme court said the Feds can't do it. The states can sadly

vaccines won't be required in the near future, do not give in

These people refuse to let this bullshit covid go

They blocked business deals and shit with companies in states that took a stand against globohomo so I don't see why they wouldn't do it here