What's their plan Any Forums?

What's their plan Any Forums?

Attached: Capture.png (1018x752, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8agmUv8ID7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're slowly losing control of their golems are know the signs that soon they will come from them, so they are fleeing to a "safer" area to continue their evil.

theres a stipulation of some sort

The sleeping goy awakes. Better retreat and regroup.

If I had to guess, they're forcing students to attend classes online and now planning to reclaim some shekels on their now massively overvalued property

die to insider knowlege they know we peaked the housing bubbele ?

They're moving inland, the coasts have been conquered and now they're coming for the heartland.

Imagine the smell

they are moving to china

the ground has been prepared, the chinese century inaugurated, and china just unveiled a monumental sculpture honoring the jews (no shit)

i mean Any Forums figured this out years ago, must mean wwiii is right around the corner and we're not meant to win lol

Crashing America with no survivors.

EArthquake

>Los Angeles.
I just watched this video from youtu.be/8agmUv8ID7
This guy said massive earthquake in LA

Attached: 1644645593731.jpg (900x991, 170.33K)

all jews must accept their right of return & go immediately to Israel

Perhaps Los Angeles real estate prices have hit a peak. Maybe I'll be able to by a house in the area some day.

that area by Skirball is always on fire at least once a year.I guess they are tired of the homeless encampents trying to keep warm on the 405

I wonder why?

Attached: 1644648032167.jpg (1892x813, 226.96K)

Full of Asbestos. Too expensive to fix, easier to sell and pretend it never was found.

>What's their plan Any Forums?
That movie the sum of all fears. What big event is in two days?

Attached: 1643955151593.jpg (1600x800, 74.35K)

It's probably this. Jews are much more safer and are much more welcomed in China at this point.

Moving to Texas obviously

Nobody wants to learn how to be Jooish?