Shhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt

Shhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt

Attached: FB_IMG_1644644451392.jpg (1242x1510, 188.73K)

Low-value women breed with niggers. She should be euthanized

Will be a miserable family guaranteed

>13
>coalburners rapist not mentioned in article

Not rape if he was around the same age

you know whats weird?

posts in this website give the impression that white woman are going for blacks in droves. But in the real world they don't want me.

Ive been rejected by 100% of all the white woman i have approach to the point where i dont even try anymore, this includes asians.

interestingly enough this does not happen when i go outside the country (US)

so i just want to understand is this fake? or is there some weird 4D chess going on around this forum?

You must have run into the ones with fathers. Those of us that have fathers, will never look at you. You could be a neurosurgeon with millions in the bank and you will only get the fat ones who have already disappointed their fathers, or the fatherless ones.

Do you have a rap career or play in the NBA or NFL?

There's a single hapa incel from "aznmasculinity", an oxymoron, who posts all this black/white cuck spam because he's pissed Asian women go for whites

nah i just make 95k i'm a jr software engineer.

kinda blows im not a rapper.

Awhhh FUCK YEAH, nigga

White NPC women will use black men for sex, as revenge, a toy, or to draw attention from other whites.

They don't want a blackman as a husband, they know that his chances of successfully supporting their wasteful lavish lifestyle in a white society is slim unless he is a millionaire already.

look, i get that its hard, given your disposition, but you have to understand that many of the "whyte bois cant compete" threads are not actually made by white women, or white men even, they are made by fucking jews who want to destroy the white race

You’re not hood (read: niggerish) enough for those depraved whores

there are legitimately attractive black women out there, aim for them

Ya, nobody likes a black nerd. Trying hiding the Dragon Ball Z action figure collection, when women come over.

OH MUH LAWD

Attached: behead all satans___.jpg (1200x1604, 1.67M)

>he's pissed Asian women go for whites
I think that's understandable. it'd be nice if the majority of white people just dated white people, and left the asian women for the asian men

Forgot pic like a newfag

Attached: 7F47A6A3-6511-4D4D-9EAD-23F8D79439AA.png (500x568, 124.18K)

>if
>was

Attached: h-P7C5xHZIFz272ajHJmL_mxhCkaRaMb0CFCTFHVbqE.jpg (594x439, 35.03K)

Here's some advice - there are tons of mutts (mostly half mexican half white) that identify as white and are basically white, but never quite fit in either. They automatically say shit like "I don't like white guys!" because in reality, the white guys don't like them and to avoid the rejection, they pull a "you can't fire me, I quit." You'll have a good chance with them, and even if their dad is white they can't really say shit because they're a racemixer.

>at 13
>black baby
I really didnt need to read this shit tonight bros wtf

imagine having that disgusting evil creature growing inside of you feeding off your life force.

i can get laid every now and then, and i defiantly hide my power level, but these threads make is seem like white woman worship black dick, not my case in the world unless theres an exchange of funds.

When will you take the procreation-pill?
99% of all of us will never achieve anything lasting, but popping out 9-10 babies will have a real impact

sad but true user