I know you like him, but he somehow rubs me the wrong way

I know you like him, but he somehow rubs me the wrong way. .

Attached: HitlerDownfall.jpg (700x700, 40.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Slammdcrxx:8/Adolf-Hitler---Sacred-Oath:7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

odysee.com/@Slammdcrxx:8/Adolf-Hitler---Sacred-Oath:7

?

>he somehow rubs me
That's because you're a faggot.

The Hollywood, academia, popular culture view of him rubs me the wrong way too. His positive traits are greatly underrepresented.

I mean look at my flag. I dont really need western media or academia to have my opinion on him.

Althought i approciate that he killed so many germans and turned their country into cuck central of europe for next 70 years.

And Germany is again calling the shots today.

Attached: 9AA475E4-D2E3-45A3-9A36-03E4780E2109.gif (245x265, 1.81M)

With how many niggers to import into their borders you mean?

he was a shill who intentionally destroyed europe

You could have had a Germany which kept Europe White, instead you have a Germany which will turn it black.
Your lands will be flooded with niggers and your children will be taught to hate themselves for their race.

Attached: 20DE760A-666D-4E1C-971E-D5CC3A7C5559.jpg (680x754, 78.12K)

Mostly it's bootlicking cucks who like him. No free man would want to live in a Nazi society, with all its limitations on freedom.

Sorry dear mut, but we are full. Germcucks are stuck with niggers they imported. Ficki ficki!

Your population is declining, you’re going to need some Africans to enrich you.
It’s ironic that one day you’re bloodline will be made to feel shame for something the Germans did in the 40s, isn’t it?
You’re very bluepilled.

Attached: 56C55550-ED56-4F58-8D90-8DA379531260.jpg (759x1024, 82.28K)

>I know you like him, but he somehow rubs me the wrong way. .
Well that's bevaise this is an avtor and not the real deal /pol-ack

Sounds like your masturbation machine just wasn't calibrated for your tiny kike penis

We just import ukrainians instead. In 1-2 generations they will be completly pooonized. Genetically they are the same.
No, we wont turn into muttland.

You cannot have a functioning society without limitations on freedom.

> No, we wont turn into muttland.
Yes, you will.

>Althought i appreciate that he killed so many germans and turned their country into cuck central of europe for next 70 years.

Attached: 64xlrl.jpg (585x441, 60.06K)

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 18.18K)

I mean you will surely try to poz us with this mind virus, but we were kinda vaccinated against it. White guilt does not work here, because we perceive ourselves as opressed people.

>genetically we are same

heres your non-mutt ukranian genetics bro

Attached: image0.png (499x629, 160.07K)

Kek

Likes kinda like female goering

You already have that maniac nigger Sir Kay running amuck.

>stuck with
germany was reaching peak levels of degeneracy before the reich came into power. homosexuality was either legal, becoming legal, or at the very least a grey area which was obviously incredibly bizarre compared to other european countries at the time. eventually the weak men of germany realized that not even a thousand of them would have any chance against one pissed-the-fuck-off strongchad.

Attached: 1643407122235.jpg (720x533, 50.14K)

The more I learn about that guy, the more I don't care for him

Attached: norm-macdonald-oj-flashback.jpg (1800x1200, 1.22M)

What he wrote about his Mom and how animals treated him cement how I feel about the man. This world can corrupt history with all the lies it wants, but the truth will always show through empathy.

This except the opposite

Germans got rid of commies snd trannies, i can respect that. But why the fuck was that acompannied with chimping out like a nigger and invading everyone?
Jesus christ, germans are either fucking autistic or maybe they just they belive its their mission from god to destroy europe once every few decades, i mean what the fuck

Well he's an actor... and he fucked your country just before the USSR got their sloppy seconds

maybe if you squint lol. goering never wore makeup and lived off welfare checks though

Attached: Faggot.png (508x435, 379.28K)