It's unironically over for men

it's unironically over for men

Attached: ITSGETTINGWORSE.png (1208x966, 499.79K)

All whitoids.

All the jobs are taken by Asians.

Sounds more like things are over for women to be honest. Men are infinitely more capable of being by themselves.

offshoring + mass immigration + app dating
=
no job + no gf

once the parents die and no more support, maybe we see a lot of suicides

It's over.

Attached: Download.jpg (240x210, 8.14K)

Kind of sucks not having a job though.
simple as

Attached: 1575133242959.jpg (720x579, 71.84K)

>whitoids
Would be interesting to see the actual racial breakdown.

sounds like war time to me

the 20 year gap on your resume might pose a problem

nahhhh...take up arms and take the wealth back from those who took it

Over 30% of white millennial men are unemployed.

>All the jobs are taken by Asians.
Also taken by niggers and illegals.

If true, this is great for us. It means this Satanic empire is about to keel over and die

Fuck working
And fuck boomers

An army without a war.

War to kill young men starting real soon.
And vaccines to kill old people already distributed.
Golden is coming for those who stay alive for the next 10 years.

I've been applying to jobs for a year and they just won't take me.

Neither is there a reason to take a regular job for men, as women will only start stable families with well off men that have upper class professional careers, nor does it make sense to go out into the world and seek your own place to live, when men that are on their own are not alowed to defend themselves against a society that keeps on attacking them.
It's better for men to stay close to family, so they have someone that will help them out in case of attack.

These dudes are doing everything right.

I'm grateful for my new job but I dont have a GF because I'm too busy trying to find a way to build myself and I have no fucking way to meet women

>romantic partner
what's that?

Attached: 3256216123612.jpg (225x224, 5.77K)

I have a lovely gf and a full-time job, but I feel entirely inadequate since I have nowhere near enough financial leeway to buy a house or start a family.

The global market is completely fucked, and people feel it even at an instinctual level. There's no reason to compete when there's no way to win - we can't all earn six figures.

>once the parents die and no more support, maybe we see a lot of suicides
the amount of 40+ year old women committing suicide will be lulz

>2/3 fighting age White men with nothing to lose
>(((they))) honestly don't realize they're in ever increasing danger
Should be good times.

Man, I do not like people like you. Seriously. You, above all else, and among everyone else, have a loving PARTNER, a female COMPANION, who can ease and lighten your burden as you share your struggles in life together. And you have a job at all. Meanwhile, saps like me and millions of others have NEITHER.

Fuck you, man. Be fucking grateful for what you have, which is infinitely more valuable than what you don't have.

Attached: 1641591154153.png (450x443, 101.67K)

Give him a break he's not a fucking nigger that suck off EBT/WIC and have 3 fucking kids
Homes and Families are expensive in the west

Attached: jd4ra0cwi5881.jpg (1067x1200, 150.8K)

Oh, I am grateful. Every day. But I want more.

An entire society so myopic and historically illiterate that they don't have alarm bells screaming in their heads what has typically happened in the past in similar situations

If I had to guess I’d bet the 1/3rd thing is including retirees and is probably similar for women, they’re just presenting it that way because they want you to bridge the gap of thinking that 1/3rd of men 18 to 34 are unemployed.
>t. Unemployed