They psy opped people to wear these masks so they would look like the dogs that they are

They psy opped people to wear these masks so they would look like the dogs that they are.

Attached: hipster poo dog.jpg (732x549, 60.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hateawards.com
cmaj.ca/content/188/8/567
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2749214
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's that asian tranny doctor from u.s name again? Help me out. Need to put it on hateawards.com

yes masks are psyops. it's how they keep sheep in control and keep the narrative, as long as everyone is wearing mask, the sheep assume they are all on the same page. the page the media that is feeding the normies. it's disgusting jewish trickery but the goy never had a chance. :(

They love to mock the cattle before it's slaughtered.

Attached: Rothschild-Mittagessen.jpg (3149x2100, 698.97K)

They look like ducks

Yes it's a psyop
No it's (mostly) not a humilitation thing, it gets everybody in the "we are in a pandemic, we must act differently" mindset and makes you feel the social responsibility to do something.

You talking about this ghoul?

Attached: ghoul.jpg (960x541, 155.61K)

Dr.Tam from Canada

I’ve been wearing an N95 since March 2020 and I love it. I’m breathing filtered air which is good for allergies and avoiding a Chinese bioweapon, I can operate with more anonymity, an N95 sets me apart from the no prep clothers or KN95ers, I feel like a masked bandit and I am overly confident with the mask on and for some reason I fart a lot publicly when I’m wearing one. It’s as if I think people can’t smell my farts or hear them when they’re wearing masks. I rip hard dad farts all the time when grocery shopping or in line or just walking in public and I don’t give a shit who is around. It’s actually pretty based now that I reflect on the last two years of crop dusting.

Dogs are smarter and braver, those are nigger cattle

Yeah they have those too

Attached: fucking faggot.jpg (1500x1500, 326.63K)

Kek

Quack quack qua-HOOOOOOOOOONNNNNKKK

Attached: 271831403_265950198968287_2866791531098861669_n.jpg (1039x848, 214.78K)

Yup, meanwhile the elite do not wear masks unless they're on TV for a speech or something.

Only slaves wear masks.

They are even wearing them when completely alone. In a car driving, or alone in an empty room. It's disgraceful how easily normies have allowed themselves to be dehumanized

Covid 19 does not exist. There is no virus. It's about a FAKE vaccine. It's about control. It's about genocide.

I thought they were very convenient for eating snacks hands free and discreetly.

giwtwm

Attached: god I wish.jpg (600x623, 23.59K)

The N95 is the mark of the true believer at this point. Two years into this massive psy-op and there are still people who, at the drop of a hat, will go out and immediately update their masks to the ‘next level’ upon being told it’s the right thing to do. These are the same people who immediately switched to double masks, then triple masks, and now N95s. I bet you’ll hear some of them claim that they always knew N95s were ‘the best’, but they didn’t wear them because they wanted to ensure enough supply for healthcare/frontline workers.

Meanwhile, before 2020…

Smith et al. (2016) reviewed 6 clinical studies and observed “no significant difference between N95 respirators and surgical masks in associated risk of (a) laboratory-confirmed respiratory infection, (b) influenza-like illness, or (c) reported work-place absenteeism.” Similarly, Radonovich et al. (2019) found that “Among 2862 randomized participants, 2371 completed the study and accounted for 5180 HCW-seasons. … Among outpatient health care personnel, N95 respirators vs medical masks as worn by participants in this trial resulted in no significant difference in the incidence of laboratory-confirmed influenza.”

cmaj.ca/content/188/8/567

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2749214

I went to Target today and some faggot walked by me mumbling, "Where's your mask?". Didn't even stop to tell me directly, literally zoomed by me saying some shit. God it feels good to be pureblood, probably not for long though, sadly.

Attached: causingfeels.png (830x844, 165.64K)

It's true user, I've come across them in real life. In one breath talking about how the rules seem a little excessive, and then telling you how they already got their booster shot in the next breath. Fucking cowards.

The mask is absolutely a psyop, and it's extremely easy to understand, they would even admit it if you asked the right question. The point was to keep the virus in peoples minds non stop

yup exactly

Attached: tonibler cuckmask new soymal.png (1809x843, 155.73K)

Only seen a poo with a N95 at my Target today.

They’re everywhere here. For every ten masks I see, 3-4 of them are N95s now.