As an Indian Hindu, I am so paranoid about Hinduism going extinct because Muslims here have more kids than Hindus...

as an Indian Hindu, I am so paranoid about Hinduism going extinct because Muslims here have more kids than Hindus, and Hindus are trying their best to appease westerners by being as secular and ~modern~ as possible. I hope Hinduism doesn't go extinct as the Pagans in Europe did after the coming of Christianity.

Attached: hindu2.jpg (1639x2048, 522.82K)

I hope Jews go extinct

Not to mention toilets are starting to catch on. Not good for maintaining traditional street shitting, not good at all.

I guess it's funny to mock when you have no identity because your ancestors converted to a a desert religion

Good I hope demon worshipping Hindus go extinct

pathetic and shameless

Attached: roman pagans .png (527x626, 473K)

Don't know what this Canadian Jew lower is on about. I support the existence of Hinduism because I believe it is somewhat related to European native faiths

maybe if you whine about it more it will get better

Right now religion is a very politicized issue, and parties use this to get elected, so I feel that it won't go extinct, but it will be diluted by (((modernity)))

If Hinduism is so old why did the Brits give you guys the Hindu name?

They were supposed to GTFO and go to Pakistan.
Make them GTFO and go to Pakistan.

... what? british people didn't coin the term hindu? are you dumb

show flag

kill some muslims then

Beliefs no one is willing to genocide for go extinct.

It will disappear because jeets would rather scam people online and eat onions slop

Bro if Hinduism didn’t go extinct when you were literally ruled by Muslims for hundreds of years it won’t go extinct now.

>some
Why not all?

Monotheism is clearly evolutionary more successful than polytheism. That's the reason half of the world abandoned stupid paganism for monotheism in just 300 years. Only Indians survived, partially, and it would be interesting to understand why, but maybe is just randomness. If you tell me Hindus are having less children and becoming atheists then your fate is sealed.

Hinduism must not go extinct and it never will but pajeets might and that is a good thing!

Attached: D004F2EA-83F0-415E-B24F-26C05DD68ED1.jpg (4032x3024, 2.49M)

Fuck muzzies, one struggle?

Hinduism is too high IQ which is why it has trouble spreading vs “simplistic” beliefs.

pajeets are the cockroaches of the human race they will never go extinct

>That's the reason half of the world abandoned stupid paganism for monotheism
japan and china would beg to differ

this.
We have a saying here, wherever there is a potato there is an Indian. Meaning they are everywhere in the world.

Funny thing about paganism and Christianity, Christians celebrate a pagan holiday in December and think its about Jesus every year.

There is nothing Christian about fur trees and feasts

Hinduism is going extinct because of Hindu women, not muslims.

Unbelievably based. Larpagans seething.

Attached: 1644305842275.png (871x632, 604.88K)