JUSTIN TRUDEAU'S BROTHER CALLS HIM A GLOBALIST PUPPET

Kek, Trudeau's brother says he supports the trucker convoy, that hatred of the unvaxxed is going to cause a genocide, he calls out the central banks, is he one of us?
odysee.com/@artilleryvoo:8/trudeaubrother:c

Attached: Brodeau.png (1073x709, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/ Uox-QLGpWTc3OGE0
capforcanada.com/the-myserious-death-of-michel-trudeau-brother-of-canadian-prime-minister/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Trudeau
realtor.ca/Agent/1403633/Fried-Kemper-1980-OGILVIE-ROAD-SUITE-210-OTTAWA-Ontario-K1J9L3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seeth harder

Attached: e765d198-5f99-4a00-9402-a5fcb754cdc0-VPC_GRETA_THUNBERG_EMOTIONAL_DESK_THUMB.jpg (388x388, 15.98K)

oh I didnt know his brother was jewish

Half brother.

Our politicians are a criminal cartel who have destroyed constitutional Canada. We demand a fair referendum on joining the Union. As per your Article 11 of Confederation, and your Annexation Bill of 1866, we desire to accede to your union.

The 50+ trillion dollar question (the value of our untapped natural resources) is: will the Congress of the United States recognize delegations from the Free States of Canada and empower a fair referendum on each state's independence and sovereignty; as necessary to accede to your Union? Furthermore, will such Congress use its capacity of guarantor of our liberty to prevent regime reprisals, violent expulsions, indefinite imprisonment, and other such cruelties against patriots wishing to exercise their fundamental freedoms?
Within the present Dominion of Canada, all power has been restricted to the Prime Minister's cabinet, and all civil liberties have been suspended by emergency order. Under these conditions, there is no means other than peaceful protest that we can use to organize in our own representation. Our monarch is either dead or dying. Our PM is in hiding. Our parliament refuses to acknowledge our grievances. Pastors have been arrested for holding church services. You cannot participate in society without being coerced into being a guinea pig. There is state discrimination in the form of vaccine passports which are required to access basic necessities. It is impossible to hold a fair referendum under these circumstances without a guarantor of our human rights.

The only thing preventing Trudeau from turning himself into a King is his own stupidity and lack of ambition. None of our rights are absolute, short of total constitutional reform and fair courts, there is nothing preventing them from doing this again on a whim. It cannot be stressed enough that we need constitutional change focused on adopting a proven model of government within a functional constitutional framework.

Attached: 1644512574765.png (1139x600, 259.48K)

Meme magic will help us in this struggle
A health freedom crypto project that helps to create a parallel society for the unvaxxed
>unvaxxed jobs finder
>unvaxxed tinder
>unvaxxed airbnb
>block chain ledger with censored medical information

Join us on our mission

t.me/ Uox-QLGpWTc3OGE0

Attached: FBBAC615-27B9-4399-841E-4E964BA096F7.jpg (521x499, 45.85K)

Holy fucking checked

I feel sorry for this guy. Imagine having a big bro who you look up to and he ends up being a pawn of Klaus Schwaub and a national laughing stock. I'm a big believer of never talking shit about family, but when your brother's doing what Justin is doing, and you can see it, you can't keep quiet.

Also checked

Attached: F7EA5897-E015-4995-BA6F-FE2BB03838E3.jpg (1280x1280, 227.59K)

Everybody should read about Trudeau's other brother...
>capforcanada.com/the-myserious-death-of-michel-trudeau-brother-of-canadian-prime-minister/

Pierre’s real son?

Is this one actually pierre’s son and not fidel’s?

New Malik Obama just dropped

There's no way that that jew face is Trudeau's brother.

Well justin trudeau’s face looks like fidel castro’s so you’re right

No, Margeret Trudeau's son.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Trudeau
she married Ottawa real-estate developer Fried Kemper in a civil ceremony in the chambers of Judge Hugh Poulin. She had two children with him: son Kyle (born 1984), and daughter Alicia (born 1988).

>he calls out the central banks
wow.

See this brother looks more like his father.

That woman got around
Did Pierre have any actual kids with her?

lol, I doubt it. None of the male kids look(ed) like him. It's about as believable as Prince Harry being Charlie boys son.

So why was the father of this one?
He looks Jewish or something.

He's just trying to save his own hide like the Jew rat he is

Pierre was an infertile cuckold

>Fried Kemper

related to the billionaire kempers from Missouri?

haven't seen this one from the playbook since Carter

Are you sure that isn't Sam Hyde?

Attached: Sam Hyde.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

Dunno, seems like he was just a local Ottawa real estate guy. Kemper isn't that much of an rare name I don't think, I'm looking at stuff in my room right now that has Kemper written on it.

realtor.ca/Agent/1403633/Fried-Kemper-1980-OGILVIE-ROAD-SUITE-210-OTTAWA-Ontario-K1J9L3

His brother should tell him to resign. Justin is going to make things even worse if he doesn't resign immediately.

Right off the bat he seems extremely based, and I feel like we would have heard of him more if he was a part of the same agenda. I've never heard this guy mentioned once kek, if he is Trudeau's brother, he almost has to be based (why else would he be so heavily ignored?)