A person of color has plenty to fear in racist America

A person of color has plenty to fear in racist America.

Attached: 1560895780658.jpg (832x1024, 100.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PN-Tytic9XA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i have contempt for niggers. but i have orders of magnitude more contempt for white liberals or (((good christians!!!))) who adopt/shop niggers into their family. every single adopted nigger is a white person who isn't here.

Well he doesn't look 10

Niggers mature faster than Whites, a nigger that age can kill an adult. Have you seen how ripped Chimps are?

It's a tranny with his bulldog?

Right, I have contempt for the media showing that the only way to get rid of white guilt is to exterminate all whites, and way too many whites have fallen into that program. It's fucked up man. Have white babies and teach them to use a gun as well as hand-to-hand combat, teach them engineering, physics, history, art, public-speaking. That's my plan for when I have kids.

Well, he looks like a nigger

>"does the look like he's thirty"
He looks like he missed a step in evolution

She got that BBC stare though, wtf..

what the fuck is that star wars nigger doing playing in someone's front yard
or is that the ghostbusters negress
I'm asking the deep questions here

>Momma, why my dick bigger than all the other kids? is it cause Im black?
>Naw Tyrone, it's cause your ass is 36 years old
>Sheeeeeeeeeit.

pre-crime

This again? OP takes cock up his bum.

I have contempt for most politians. But much more contempt for those who elected them, re-elect them and defend their behavior like the pandemic.
Seeing people fight against the trucker protests, that chinese bitch who brainwashed her class to support mask mandates? I'm fucking sick of it.

Attached: 1644618841642.jpg (715x1280, 551.3K)

Looks like the African that was kept at the bronx zoo

Attached: checkout.jpg (2047x1536, 380.11K)

A “racist” American has plenty to fear from people of color.

Rob
Rape
Murder
Steal
Scam
Leech
Abuse animals
The list goes on niggers typically prey on the old and weak and usually hunt in packs. The Dumbest most violent race hands down no contest. I know there’s some good ones out there though video related. Based black man

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PN-Tytic9XA

Attached: C5B4237F-6A02-4B54-B4FB-5C63C63AA9DB.jpg (480x360, 17.65K)

Africans fake their age as much as minus 10-15 years, not only migrants, but even professional football players when they come to Europe. Was this child adopted from Africa? He doesn’t look like an American black.

Chicago Cop friend says niggers are hard to predict in terms of age

then they should move far far away. after all its what i have to do when a bunch of niggers move in and give me plenty to fear.

He doesn't even look human. He looks like an actual Homo erectus.

Bless my state.

Normalfags lump all discussion of white or European racial demographics together as "scary white nationalist stuff."