I work really really high up for the Government

I work really really high up for the Government.
AMA

Attached: ama.jpg (1200x1600, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.ca/Skilcraft-Government-Retractable-Point-7520-00-935-7135/dp/B0055KSNYK
youtube.com/watch?v=im03GUnw1qE
bitchute.com/video/ZT1FtLIjcWea/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DMV huh Paco

why are you gay

Attached: 1643691899805.jpg (622x820, 142.15K)

Is it true everyone really really high up in the government is a massive faggot like yourself OP?

why are you gay

is that the table at the McDonald's fryers?

ree-bah ree-bah
andale
I just can't help it

1 day too late

What's your yearly salary?

A tough yet easy question.

stuck on cq duty pvt

Attached: 11391 people like this.png (721x835, 433.14K)

D8 gummies?

which government do you work for?

why are you gay?

its very high
really high
way up there
but I can't say as that may partially dox me because you can cross-reference my pay with my pay grade
no
tincture

What's gonna happen with stock market?

Definitely. OP bought a few "official" pens from amazon to larp for attention. Sad.

amazon.ca/Skilcraft-Government-Retractable-Point-7520-00-935-7135/dp/B0055KSNYK

Attached: Screenshot_20220211_231520.jpg (1080x1321, 131.97K)

Will my posting/lurking her disqualify me for security clearances? I really want to work in the foreign service :(

Attached: 1644263313623.jpg (720x475, 30.01K)

Attached: 1600468136095.png (886x886, 70.28K)

Yes when will you solve the "nigger question"

I invested every penny I had, even convincing my trusting mother to get involved in hopes to build something and prove my years of calling crypto 'the future' would have something to show.

I followed biz advice at first, bought into the high cap projects with big whale suppression. Eventually I moved to lower caps, early BEPRO investor that somehow managed to lose 30% prior to the 3000% moonshot. Repeated this multiple times. Finally settled on a nice diversified portfolio with 30% in OGN. After panic during crash after Elon tweet dump, pulled my alts and dabbled with futures for the first time. Earned back most losses with long positions. Wrote down my plan to earn back a little more before alt season start, planning to HODL alts. Sold every single alt to protect futures portfolio. Went to sleep last Tuesday with $52K value and plans to exit positions the next morning. 3am alerts start going off. Stood and watched as my portfolio was fully liquidated by less than 1% and price immediately bounced back. Since then have sold most of my possessions and scrounged together what I have and continued to lose it in futures trades attempting to earn back losses chasing horrible trades in bad frame of mind. Only ever knew about futures because the exchange gave me $20 to try it free. Baited and totally wrecked. I've been short of breath and unable to eat for a week. My beginning of March old portfolio today would have been worth close to $90k. I should have died in Iraq a decade ago.

it says it right on my pen
yes.
I did that so I can fuck with you, leaf.

Whats the best way to have fun with the upcoming nigger confirmation hearings for our supreme monkey court justice black girl?

looks like a shit tier pen

Tell the crown thieves in England that they need to get the fuck off throne. Last warning. They have no rightful claim. They know it too. Furthermore you are all fucked for serving Lucifer the faggot.

Mass immigration. Why? There's not enough for us to go around, why are you doing it? You're killing us.

Bro has a yellow canary out acting all high up instead dudes prob a pfc on some backyard field op

I had that same note pad in basic training OMG 2003...

Why not use feathers? Got all of em in your hat you filthy kike?

OP's review disagrees

Attached: Screenshot_20220211_231752.jpg (1080x1742, 464.91K)

>AMA
Tell us about the first cock you sucked? Describe the taste, texture, and smell of the cock. Did you swallow? How often do you suck cocks these days?

Attached: op 2.gif (372x298, 1005.62K)

When will you decide to cyanide pill? You know the Mussolini treatment is coming for you all right? This time in 4k hd forever.

Attached: IMG_20211130_002323.jpg (400x445, 80.49K)

Take a DNA test William and your brother. You have no rightful claim. Get the fuck out loser. That throne does not belong to you and you fucking know it.

you dumb nigger, they can identify you by your handwriting.

Attached: 1644397975304.webm (576x1024, 1.67M)

Dude, those are some nice pens though.
They work for fucking ever.

Fuck off redskull, you LARPer.

If you're really curious, it doesnt. I obtained secret clearance, usmc, and I've been on Any Forums for so long, shitposting.
>you're here forever

It will crab with that attitude.

No phones on watch, seamen nigger.

I'll bite. So tell us something. And don't fuck around.

Tell your friends that my plan is starting in 7 days - 50,000 envelopes are being sent:

youtube.com/watch?v=im03GUnw1qE

Attached: Ungovernable.jpg (500x500, 77.19K)

Are you jabbed ?

We are working diligently on that problem and will have a solution soon.
I can tell you it does involve chicken though.
She is an Affirmative Action Hire and you should be really appreciative of her nomination. She will do great things.
Checked
We are doing that in order to stimulate a recession in the wake of inflation, hoping it will keep prices down.
no
I'm one of the good guys.
I hang out with Q myself.
no no no
not redskull

How do you cope with having wasted your life?

>I work really really high up for the Government.

Shitty larp. Will do you a deal OP. Insert one of these pens into your jap's eye and provide pic as evidence. I'll send you some grade A larp material that will pass the test.

Attached: 1618345947639.jpg (308x308, 39.81K)

I have one from the Korean Conflict. Does not work anymore and is very loose. Like your mother.

Why are you guys destroying your own country?

3====D~`',tensegrity,'`~C====B
tension
you are a faggot
kill yourself?
true
/thread

Mr. Watkins, please not this shit again.

Is this algebra? What does n=?

trilaterally negotiated supranational currency indexed to a global central bank

whitepapers

Attached: fug.png (559x905, 455.13K)

what is the government planning to do with me?

Where do jews come from?

no.
Ok cakejew
The Government will have you working manual labor to increase the GDP.

>your mom
Futaba? She doesn't speak English.

This so much

I like how you're projecting your hapa heritage since your dad, or grandfather, collected a Korean prostitute on his way back.

>>>GSA. "High up"

There's a 50/50 chance op might not be a faggot, mainly because no one gives a shit about supply and logistics.

jews come from england and australia

I work for the federal railroad administration and you are full of shit

I don't believe you.
Post your engineer's hat.

You hang out with Sarah. She might be left alone but that depends on you. I wouldn't get your hopes up though if I were you.

Makes sense. What can the average citizen do to get ahead of the shit storm? How can we secure our wealth/family?

Just curious, but why is this so unbelievable to you faggots?
Im currently up my way through the EU myself, not everyone on here is a no life NEET.Not lik e theres any competition, if you can read and write properly you already have half a job..

>I work really really high up for the Government
>I also use 5 cent ballpoint pens

Attached: How-to-Grow-and-Harvest-Common-Sage.jpg (1200x630, 65.27K)

How much cum would a glownig chug if a glownig could chug cum?

What is the "Havana Syndrome" really?

Have you been questioned/warned about any types of microwave or surveillance attacks?

Post technical details, if you can.

>involves chicken
is this why all the KFCs in florida are gone???

Their aliens from another world who came here to subvert the world for their superior alien overlords aka the ones you call the reptilians.

A bunch of magic markers and a black light would work way better. The blacklight lobby has absolutely nothing to do with this message.

Haven't you been reading the threads?
Buy Silver and Bitcoin
>"Havana Syndrome"
was actually just some nigger with a real good sound system, playing subsonic bass beats that we couldn't hear. Everyone got nauseous and threw up. It was really bad until we figured out what was happening.

Blacklight hands typed this

>finds some surplus pens from the 90s
>outdated GSA message pad
>normie truck stop weed alternative
You're fake and gay. Kill yourself.

When is the plandemic ending

Is this true
bitchute.com/video/ZT1FtLIjcWea/

Please don't hurt yourself tonight -
We love you.

Why do you live as a parasite instead of getting a real job?

Gay larp is gay. Kill yourself, nigger.

>was actually just some nigger with a real good sound system, playing subsonic bass beats that we couldn't hear. Everyone got nauseous and threw up. It was really bad until we figured out what was happening.

Makes me think about the 5G towers and the vaccines they are pushing to us..
What could you say to us about this ?
The non-jabbed are safe from all of what's coming ?

notice how OP ignores this because it's true

The old glossy ZOG pens were better
>t. Former Infantry ZOGbot

niggers?